Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

State_Of_Trance

My younger brother just bought the parts and assembled his first gaming pc. I'm 13 or so hours away so I can't see it, but I'm glad we'll be able to play more games together now. :)

Have bad conversation with old relationship interest. Sense incoming wave of desperation. Feel like a defective bag of garbage again. Come to SPW to feel less lonely.

MCmWeA2.png

It does not help.

Side note: what the hell happened 1 week ago at 7:43 PM?

Megaten

I think the hardest part about delivering pizza's is seeing people I know probably won't have anyone else to say hello to for a couple of days. Or the disabled, with their hands too shaky to drive. The war vets who has 30 pill bottles sprawled across his cluttered counter. The old woman who tries to give me $40 on a $16 dollar order, and I know from some probably gets no change. Those who smile but I can tell have their stomach in knots because their delivery is here. It wears me down sometimes.

Thats rough, Ive never considered that before since Ive never done delivery. Makes me wonder how many in my neighborhood are housebound...

S_Spartan

Have bad conversation with old relationship interest. Sense incoming wave of desperation. Feel like a defective bag of garbage again. Come to SPW to feel less lonely.

MCmWeA2.png

It does not help.

Side note: what the hell happened 1 week ago at 7:43 PM?

If that "currently active users: guests" thing is correct then there are a hell of a lot of people reading the stuff that the handful of us write on here. lol:blushing:

this_portrait

I wonder if he even wants to talk to me, or if he's just being polite and hoping I go away...

Why does my brain automatically assume sh*t like this?

nodejesque

Today when the delivery guy brought my food, i pretended that there was another person in the house because I didnt want him to judge me.

The family deal was only three more dollars than the one pizza.

Im not the only one that pretends right? I think he knew. I looked guily. At least i think i did.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Today when the delivery guy brought my food, i pretended that there was another person in the house because I didnt want him to judge me.

Im not the only one that pretends right? I think he knew. I looked guily. At least i think i did.

Who cares what he thinks :)

He probably does stuff like that himself lol.

What does it feel like to be desired?
I thought I felt it once. But it turned out to be a trick to obtain something else - other than me.
I don't know what is worse, never being desired at all, or being deceived into thinking you were once, only to find out much later that it was all an act. :question: :thinking:

I doubt you are the first to do this, or the last, node. :giggle:

Whenever anyone where I volunteer asks me each Christmas "what gifts did you get for Christmas"? I am too embarrassed to say only one I got from my parents, so I add another few made up gifts, so it sounds like I know more people than just my parents, lol. :blushing:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, that's her telt... Oh, ah feel like a right arsehole noo. :eek:mg:

Also, the scar on my right knee is healing up nicely, but there's really wee stitch pokin' oot it like a tapeworm.

Ah hope naebuddy's readin' this whilist eatin'? The scar on the side of ma right leg's buckin' massive as well. :bigsmile:

this_portrait

Why do I even bother? Why do I do this to myself? Why do I fixate and become borderline obsessive and can't let go? Why can't I, for once, stop believing it's all about me when it's very possible that it's not? The committee in my head wants to know why all the time, but most of the time it never gets that answer, and it tears me to shreds every time.

MollyBeGood

Feeling happy and relieved. I rid myself of a troll who has been bothering me for waaay to long. God people need to get lives!

dannyboy65

So here I am trying to get sleep and a thought comes in my head. Everyone knows if a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie unless someone destroys your brain. But what if a mosquito bites a zombie, and then bites you. Mosquito's cause a lot of diseases and I'm sure a zombie virus could be carried by a mosquito onto another host... Just late night thinking xD

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
So here I am trying to get sleep and a thought comes in my head. Everyone knows if a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie unless someone destroys your brain. But what if a mosquito bites a zombie, and then bites you. Mosquito's cause a lot of diseases and I'm sure a zombie virus could be carried by a mosquito onto another host... Just late night thinking xD

Yes! I've thought about the exact same thing lol :)
I guess it depends if the virus is able to be transmitted via mosquito bites.

nodejesque

I doubt you are the first to do this, or the last, node. :giggle:

Whenever anyone where I volunteer asks me each Christmas "what gifts did you get for Christmas"? I am too embarrassed to say only one I got from my parents, so I add another few made up gifts, so it sounds like I know more people than just my parents, lol. :blushing:

Hehe. Yeah, you're right. Id like to think that i dont care, but i always feel self conscious.

And i know what you mean about the gifts... i am the same way. But its usually the other way around. I have to lie to my family about all my pretend friends.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I always thought that with age would come an improved ability to manage my emotional reactions to things, but the opposite seems to be true.

I find that even though I'm better able to rationally tell myself that things aren't my fault, or that I did the best I could, the feels are worse than ever.

I sat and listened to my mother complain about how things are Wednesday for a couple of hours and then I just came home and slept, and then I slept all day yesterday, too.