Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

My procrastination seems to be getting close to the "red alert" stage, but I am unusually not even that worried about it.:thinking:

It's like my caring about wanting to do the right things in life has just disappeared. :idontknow:

My caring-battery is about to completely lose all power, and I have no idea how to recharge it.
The things that have usually recharged it are no longer working.

Megaten

Really? People are asked for their opinions here. I've read some heated discussions, but I've never considered them to be threatening in any way..

Anyway, good luck for the future :thumbup:

Yeah I think I may have over reacted a bit there. I think college and the fact that I still am not self sufficient and have little privacy has been making me crazy. Its leaked into every aspect of my life the past few months so Im hoping to see a dr again in a week. Anyways Ill take a back seat for a while unless i really just need to talk to someone.

TheNomad

I dont feel safe on this forum. Way too much bullying and clique mentality. I wish all of you guys the best and hope you all find some freedom from your anxiety.

You are one of those people that is not judgemental and open to discussion. I always found your posts honest and wise, and if you are leaving, good luck in your life.

You posted right before I wrote this. Good to see you around, then.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

My procrastination seems to be getting close to the "red alert" stage, but I am unusually not even that worried about it.:thinking:

It's like my caring about wanting to do the right things in life has just disappeared. :idontknow:

My caring-battery is about to completely lose all power, and I have no idea how to recharge it.
The things that have usually recharged it are no longer working.

I can relate to that very well. There were things in my past that could keep me going but they have mostly all eroded away.

Yeah I think I may have over reacted a bit there. I think college and the fact that I still am not self sufficient and have little privacy has been making me crazy. Its leaked into every aspect of my life the past few months so Im hoping to see a dr again in a week. Anyways Ill take a back seat for a while unless i really just need to talk to someone.

My first year of college drove me crazy because I had to share my room with another person I didn't know. I get what you mean, without somewhere to go where you can unwind alone you start to lose yourself.

this_portrait

I really hate Facebook lately. Just seeing even little hints of stuff I don't want to see, or just knowing that there's things on there I don't want to see, makes me feel so upset. It's just a reminder of how alone I am. I know I have a cat, but part of me wants to go volunteer at a cat shelter around the city anyway just to have more cats/kittens shower me with love, because that's about the only living thing that would even show any love to me these days.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
A strange thing happened the other day. Some of this wet stuff came from the sky.. I wonder what it was.

i love Bernie Sanders.

This guy?

our_values.png

:giggle:

I suspect that my mother has Frontotemporal Dementia and I don't think I can handle it a few years down the line. I honestly wish that she didn't have me at 40 years old and that I wasn't an only child. I'm tired of arguing with her. How can you reason with someone like this ?!?!?!

You can't !

Last edited:
Sometimes something happens and its like a mirror is held up to you and you go this is where I'm at? how the f*** did I get here and how did I not know??

Sometimes something happens and its like a mirror is held up to you and you go this is where I'm at? how the f*** did I get here and how did I not know??

Yeah, every time I get stuck in the washing machine.. I mean, it doesn't even fit, I don't understand.

No, but yeah, joking aside, that's always a surreal feeling.

GraybeardGhost

I get this a lot, although in my case it usually involves a literal mirror.

It is written: Inside every old man is a young man wondering what the hell happened.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I think the hardest part about delivering pizza's is seeing people I know probably won't have anyone else to say hello to for a couple of days. Or the disabled, with their hands too shaky to drive. The war vets who has 30 pill bottles sprawled across his cluttered counter. The old woman who tries to give me $40 on a $16 dollar order, and I know from some probably gets no change. Those who smile but I can tell have their stomach in knots because their delivery is here. It wears me down sometimes.