Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Shouldnae laugh, but, huv ye ever seen somebuddy fallin' outta bed an aw you can do is look on? Concerned after it happpens, but then ye start laughin'.

It's mornings like this that make me glad to be alive. :bigsmile:

tumblr_o2wqqfyIkj1qzmopno1_1280.jpg

Ithior

Been feeling like a tremor in the centre of my lower chest/upper abdomen since yesterday, it's really annoying but it doesn't seem like something serious. I think it's because I started doing new exercises at the gym. I tried feeling my heartbeat during one of these tremors (they happen very often), and my heartbeat felt the same so I guess it really is just a muscle shaking. I'll keep an eye on it and other symptoms I might get, just in case.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Been feeling like a tremor in the centre of my lower chest/upper abdomen since yesterday, it's really annoying but it doesn't seem like something serious. I think it's because I started doing new exercises at the gym. I tried feeling my heartbeat during one of these tremors (they happen very often), and my heartbeat felt the same so I guess it really is just a muscle shaking. I'll keep an eye on it and other symptoms I might get, just in case.

I get that sometimes, I talked to a nurse about it and she said it was simply a symptom of anxiety.

Megaten

I cant seem to avoid interrupting people in phone conversations and game chat. Makes things really awkward...I think I might just forego phone calls altogether unless they are absolutely necessary.

FountainandFairfax

This almost always happens when I go grocery shopping.

My anxiety makes me load-up on large amounts of only a few items because I just want to grab something and get out of there, but then I'm stuck with zero variety for the week. So now I'm sitting here with about 40 dollars worth of sandwich stuff and I'm already sick to death of it.

These groceries were supposed to last me until at least Wednesday, but there's noooooo way.

I have GOT to start doing a better job at this.

Ithior

I get that sometimes, I talked to a nurse about it and she said it was simply a symptom of anxiety.

Well I'm gonna go with the gym theory. I started new exercises Friday, Saturday my calves started hurting a bit, and I felt the trembling some times. Then yesterday my calves hurt more, my feet hurt and the trembling was much more constant as well. Today all of them are going down.

FountainandFairfax

Well I'm gonna go with the gym theory. I started new exercises Friday, Saturday my calves started hurting a bit, and I felt the trembling some times. Then yesterday my calves hurt more, my feet hurt and the trembling was much more constant as well. Today all of them are going down.

It sounds like my problem is something different then, you're probably right in your assessment.

this_portrait

Education seems to be the bane of a woman ever having a love life. Sometimes I wish I wasn't educated -- it's a 20+ year scam, anyway.

For the record, why is so much importance placed on it still? Everyone I talk to is always impressed that I have a BA and that I'm working towards an MA, like it's this revered status. I always want to shake these people and scream, "IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL! IT'S BARELY GOTTEN ME ANYWHERE! DEGREES ARE MOSTLY USELESS NOW BECAUSE EVERYONE AND THEIR DAMN MOTHER HAS ONE, WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU SEE THAT???"

Maybe class has something to do with it? I don't know... All I know is I'm sick of implications and being told that I should only date "educated" guys, preferably ones who picked one of the so-called "money-making" degrees (such as medical, law, etc.) I don't give a damn about any of that, so STOP telling me I'm "too good" for certain guys or that I'm "out of their league." As long as I'm not financially supporting anyone, none of it matters.

****ing asinine elitism, I can't stand it...

anomicdeer

I have an interview as a bike mechanic ��

They know I have no experience but I was determined when I applied as they mentioned they will train the right person. Now I kind of wish I didnt apply. It's embarrassing to not have a job and not get calls for interviews but it's also embarrassing to get interviews and no offer...