Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
When you watch a movie to take your mind off something and the thing you're trying to take your mind off is happening in the movie ... NOT very helpful.

Life is a bucket of turds with the handles on the inside
So to SHIFT it (bucket of life) you have to go thru much SHIT & things will get VERY MESSY. :giggle:

Another metaphor (i created) for life, is that it's a gigantic pile of dung, sprinkled with icing sugar & hundreads-and-thosuands. :giggle:

nodejesque

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there."

I am you, Patrick Bateman.

Nutella mixed with full-fat Greek yogurt is pretty much an effective substitute for chocolate mousse. Same fluffy consistency, slight tanginess from the dairy ingredients, and, of course, chocolate. The hazelnut just adds something. Add raspberries. I'm impressed.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Nutella mixed with full-fat Greek yogurt is pretty much an effective substitute for chocolate mousse. Same fluffy consistency, slight tanginess from the dairy ingredients, and, of course, chocolate. The hazelnut just adds something. Add raspberries. I'm impressed.

Mmmmm yum!... sounds worth investigating! :giggle::thumbup:

State_Of_Trance

I just want to Waffle Around.

I don't understand how people can be passionate about things. Every day for me is a struggle to "actually do things" and then I fail. I never work out as much as I meant to. I never read as much as I meant to. I just get burned out and collapse and maybe fall asleep.

Maybe I'm being too hard on myself. For example, now that I think about it I probably do read more than the average 22 year old dude.

But what bugs me is the fact that "doing things" is always such a struggle in the first place. Why can't I read a book for a good length of time without getting physically tired? Why does it have to be such a slow affair? Forcing yourself to do things that you don't feel suited to is frustrating. It's like a horse trying to fly.

Last edited: