Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

That one works .. goes to "Social Anxiety is ruining my life" video.

Quite a unique take on SA indeed! :giggle:
I wonder if he knows PUA as they tend to talk like that :thinking:, but whether he does or not he certainly is a very wise & inspiring young man; i must watch more of his videos..

Last edited:

GraybeardGhost

Summertime, and the livin' is . . . well, pretty much the same, only hotter. At least the days will be getting shorter from here on out. Happy solstice, everyone. :)

Hoppy

And from now on things will improve. I don't like winter, I do not mind if the chaps up north suffer.

GraybeardGhost

Fourteen years sober today.

It's hard to believe it's been that long. They said life would get better, and I suppose for a while it did, but now, well, here I am in the pits again. I guess I should be thankful that things aren't a lot worse than they are. I could be broke or in prison, crippled or maimed from a car wreck, or dead. That's certainly the way I was headed back then, and I knew other guys who went down that road and weren't so lucky. I made a choice, though, and changed my life—which wasn't at all easy—and dodged the bullet that was waiting for me.

Maybe I can do it again now. :thinking:

Last edited:

nodejesque

Fourteen years sober today.

It's hard to believe it's been that long. They said life would get better, and I suppose for a while it did, but now, well, here I am in the pits again. I guess I should be thankful that things aren't a lot worse than they are. I could be broke or in prison, crippled or maimed from a car wreck, or dead. That's certainly the way I was headed back then, and I knew other guys who went down that road and weren't so lucky. I made a choice, though, and changed my life—which wasn't at all easy—and dodged the bullet that was waiting for me.

Maybe I can do it again now. :thinking:

Congratulations, GB:)

S_Spartan

I don't like living this way anymore. This mindset that I have. Even if I can't change the world I should at least be able to change the way I see things. I'm not talking about some positive thinking crap but rather just take it all more easy. A more hands off, relaxed approach. Wow, that is really asking alot!

MollyBeGood

I don't like living this way anymore. This mindset that I have. Even if I can't change the world I should at least be able to change the way I see things. I'm not talking about some positive thinking crap but rather just take it all more easy. A more hands off, relaxed approach. Wow, that is really asking alot!

I was able to do that when I smoked a lot of pot :crying:

Megaten

This is the second night in a row a spider has tried to climb in the bed with me. Maybe I should be flattered.

S_Spartan

Don't be afraid to try again,
Everyone goes south every now and then,
You've done it why can't someone else?
You should know by now it's deeper than yourself.

A little Billy Joel for ya day!

Last edited: