Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Someone just told me they were visiting a dying relative and all I could think was what a lucky person to be close to death. Ugh why do I have to be feeling such thoughts!

Kiwong

Someone just told me they were visiting a dying relative and all I could think was what a lucky person to be close to death. Ugh why do I have to be feeling such thoughts!

I think the same. I saw a cross by the side of the road and thought at least they don't have to worry anymore.

It's like our minds are tuned to a ugly frequency, and as much as you try to tune to a better frequency, even a neutral one, it always slips back to a worrying one. Don't have an answer to be honest.

My desire is to stop thinking even for a minute.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Sorry to hear that, Hidwell. Losing pets is like losing family.

It is indeed. :sad: Sorry to hear about yer lose, Hidwell. My cat died of the same thing a few years ago, so can understand the grief you and Hoppy must be feelin' right now. It's no easy get over the lose of a pet, especially if you got it when either you or the pet were a young age.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Now, ah don't know if my mum's playin' dumb or she's just thick as f**k, possibly both. Ah know, whit an awful thing tae say about yer own mother. Anyway, here's a random question...

Does a skin mole have to cancerous in order to huv it removed? *

Like, serious, cause this what my mum keeps repeatedly tellin', despite sayin' she doesnae know. Ah think talkin' our her arse.

* I only ask because I'm planning to get a forearm tattoo, but have got a couple o' moles which could ruin the look of it if ah just get 'em tattooed over.

Last edited:

Megaten

Now, ah don't know if my mum's playin' dumb or she's just thick as f**k, possibly both. Ah know, whit an awful thing tae say about yer own mother. Anyway, here's a random question...

Like, serious, cause this what my mum keeps repeatedly tellin', despite sayin' she doesnae know. Ah think talkin' our her arse.

* I only ask because I'm planning to get a forearm tattoo, but have got a couple o' moles which could ruin the look of it if ah just get 'em tattooed over.

I wouldnt think so, Ive heard of people getting them taken off "just in case" even though they were fine.

MollyBeGood

Bad day today, Lucy my cat of 12 years died of renal failure.

I am so sorry.

Lucy, I am sure was very precious to you.

She will be happy in kitteh heaven, hidwell *hugs* with all the other kitties, frolicking together, waiting for you.

Loosing a pet is soo hard, I hope you feel better really soon...I know it is the hardest thing...

MollyBeGood

I went to a GP-general practitioner aka local doc and got a few moles removed. I had her biopsy them, even though she thought they were non-cancerous. I am fair-skinned so you can never be too sure. I got them removed because I was sick of looking at them and one was in the way of my bra strap. The other someone said they thought looked like a tick was on my neck-gross...so I lanced it, too. It took her 20 mins tops and cost me $300 with the lab work. It was worth it. If you went to a dermatologist they would do a cleaner job of removing it, but they would charge more. Any doctor could remove a mole for you for not much cost. It is up to you if you want it sent to a lab.

nodejesque

I've been eating orange chicken and rice for a week. I'm ready to move on, but I have one days worth left.

I may never eat orange chicken again after tomorrow.

S_Spartan

I've been eating orange chicken and rice for a week. I'm ready to move on, but I have one days worth left.

I may never eat orange chicken again after tomorrow.
Is that like the sweet and sour chicken at a Chinese restaurant with the orange sauce on it?

This morning has been the second time I saw a centipede in my apartment the next day after I saw it the night before, and both mornings I attempted to kill it, only to realize it was already dead. I wonder why they come in and then die overnight?

I don't like killing bugs, normally content to let them.be - plus killing them is disgusting - but centipedes horrify me.

Trying to learn to navigate this site. It's similar in some ways to SAS, but different in other ways. Going to take getting used to. Is there an introduce yourself section here?