Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I tried to explain my SA to my uncle & aunt right now,but the completely ignored me like it was something irrelevant which left me feeling stupid,maybe I should've never tried to do that in the first place :(

I'm sorry - I know when family won't understand or don't but you're better for trying - and who knows, may feel devestated not to keep talking about it but they won't know how really important this is with you unless you do. It sucks though they blew it off. Sorry about that, mate. *hugs*

simpsons2007

My life is one big circle. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I succeed. And then it starts all over again. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail. I try, I fail.

So if you try and keep failing pick yourself back up and try again until you succeed.

Rembrandt Broam

Yeah, I got that bit, it just doesn't seem like something a mature person would do, ask people to buy for them, and also..... Wait, I could have asked people? Damn it

I have one of these on my wish list

mustanggt500kr_top.jpg

So if anyone's feeling especially generous.... :D

Rembrandt Broam

That would be so cool! (I'd be tempted to keep it though! :D)

Aw that's true. It might make Mr. Stang jealous if I drove a newer one. ::(: Maybe I could just put a car cover over him so he couldn't see it, lol

LOL! He'll probably still be able to smell the new leather from the seats though. ;)

U

userremoved

I've finally decided that I'm going to be happy with the body that I've got from now on. I've always felt self conscious for being so lanky because of all the bullying it got me. But I realize it has it positive aspects and I'll be thankful for it. So what if I'm a scrawny bastard? The only persons life I really have to live for is my own, so no one elses feelings or opinion on it doesn't matter. So I'm gonna sit back, go with the flow, and enjoy my freakin ice cream. :)

Srijita52

I'm sorry - I know when family won't understand or don't but you're better for trying - and who knows, may feel devestated not to keep talking about it but they won't know how really important this is with you unless you do. It sucks though they blew it off. Sorry about that, mate. *hugs*

Thanks,I feel better now:) Though I don't want to talk about it with them anymore.Some ppl just don't understand or don't want to!!