Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I really shouldn't provoke people into discussions on YouTube, but I just can't stand some of their sheer stupidity sometimes. :/

I used to do that all the time. I always thought that, as long as no one said anything hurtful, mean, or offensive, it was good clean fun. But many times the discussions are started because someone says something hurtful, mean, or offensive. Some random person and I got into an argument with someone because they said about a certain music video: "I keep raping the repeat button!" I didn't think that was a particularly good choice of words, and I let this person know that. Hell, I have to get my ya-yas from somewhere. :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Meh, no one to talk to at all. Bored. What a freaking life.
*throws a blueberry muffin at you*

ETA:
My kettle just died :/
(which means I have to go out of my house to buy another one. I hate having to leave my house::(:)
I find it much easier just to nuke a cup of water with a teabag in it than make a whole kettle anyway.

Last edited:
B

Beatrice

Where is everyone? SPW practically a ghost town, IRC deserted, my IM buddy lists empty.....

::(:

Beatmetrics

Nervous / Excited that I'll finally be able to invest time in something that truly depends on my love and attention. Step by step with this should be able to fine tune other thoughts and feelings I've been having lately.

Beatmetrics

Random thought...I guess everyone is entitled some type of flirting out side their marital status...feels good when other people still find you attractive/or loves your flirting style...we are adults so it can be properly contained...can't it?

MrJones

Everywhere I look around I see how everyone ought to be
Every time I see myself I see there's always something wrong with me

Phoenixx

Advice for the day:

If you have an iced coffee, don't let your sibling hold it while you're doing something. Even though they said they didn't want anything, your coffee will be gone. :rolleyes:

B

Beatrice

You were having a lesbian fantasy about an old lady?

I had another weird violent dream. I was back in school and me and this other guy had been recruited to arrest terrorists, also in the school. We tracked them down to a cottage and were talking to them when two of them pulled AK's on me, i pulled out my AK and blew them away. Then we arrested them, but as we were taking them to my house they disappeared one by one, apart from one which turned into a cockroach, then he ran away into a bush when we were going through some woods. Then there was a strange sequence when i was trying to make a fat primary school teacher believe me. Then we went to track down the guy with "the bomb", which turned out to be a small blonde child, who i threw into a field and blew up. Then there was an open top bus crash.

No, she's not an old lady. hahaha

Well, your dreams are weird, but they don't compare to mine ;) :D

MrJones

I don't know how you can go from this
I had a dream that I was first supposed to be getting married to this old family friend of ours (a woman :eek:), but then things got confused and it turned out one of my former good friends was marrying her :confused: And THEN the dream took a turn and I was suddenly supposed to be marrying my brother! :eek: WTF???

Then the dream turned into some kind of weird Peter Pan movie or something.... and Captain Hook was really scary and not a sea captain at all.

My subconscious freaks me the eff out.
to this
I love lemon desserts.
but I like the way you think :p

Mmmm... lemon desserts
homer.jpg