Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Eraserhead

Today has been a nightmare. A recurring nightmare. It's just that I'm running out of the emotional stamina that once allowed me to maintain this terrible status quo.

simpsons2007

Once we had a dog come into our hospital that had maggots oozing out of its wounds. After cleaning him up the doctor decides to sit down and eat lunch at the same table that we had just used to work on the dog. Of course the table was clean, but still, I could have never ate lunch at the table on that particular day.

Guess what she had for lunch...you guessed it, RICE! Eww.

That made me laugh. lol.

I don't think I could eat rice just after seeing maggots crawling around. Yuck

Rembrandt Broam

Yeah, I've noticed their are a surprising number of Justin Beiber fans on youtube. I wonder why they're all so hateful, devoting all their time to disliking as many videos as they can. It's sad, really. ::(::rolleyes:

It's very surprising that they should be so hateful. Surely the Bieber was sent to us as an emissary of love and harmony. Before they post their hate comments, they should really be asking themselves: WWJBD?

MrJones

Yeah, I've noticed their are a surprising number of Justin Beiber fans on youtube. I wonder why they're all so hateful, devoting all their time to disliking as many videos as they can. It's sad, really. ::(::rolleyes:
Now that you mention him, I read that in Mexico the tickets sold out really soon, and those little girls are (and this is true) exchanging their virginities for tickets.

Fanáticas de Biber ofrecen su virginidad a cambio de un boleto Oye México (I could not find a link in English, sorry)

Am i the only one who thinks this is really pathetic?

"As far as we know, some people have already taken the opportunity to change tickets in exchange for the company of a girl."

vexatiousmind

Now that you mention him, I read that in Mexico the tickets sold out really soon, and those little girls are (and this is true) exchanging their virginities for tickets.

Fanáticas de Biber ofrecen su virginidad a cambio de un boleto Oye México (I could not find a link in English, sorry)

"As far as we know, some people have already taken the opportunity to change tickets in exchange for the company of a girl."

They need to cancel that concert.

WeirdyMcGee

actually... it's kind of really terrifying to me.
Especially the fact that girls place such little value on their own virginity.
That is one gift you can never take back. @__@

Am I the only person who thinks human beings should have their hormones inhibited?... or maybe we should only have android clones of people and a very few actual human beings running around? haha
Appleseed comes to mind. lol
Don't think they have problems with rape/unwanted pregnancy/overpopulation in that scenario. (and best of all-- there's no Bieber)

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I left arts to be a scientist, but since then almost everything I've been doing just seems pointless to me o_O

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
^lol it kind of sucks that you quote me because I've just been told I didn't translate it correctly
Anyway, of course I can, but it's still more than 40hours/week that I throw in the garbage just to make a living, when maybe I could make a living by doing something useful

MrJones

^lol it kind of sucks that you quote me because I've just been told I didn't translate it correctly
Anyway, of course I can, but it's still more than 40hours/week that I throw in the garbage just to make a living, when maybe I could make a living by doing something useful
You could try it, but you have to be careful. Maybe if you save enough money as a scientist just in case living as an artist doesn't work.

PS: Edited, now you can fix it :D

U

userremoved

Feeling a lot better about life. I'm starting to finally realize how good I do have it and that I've been sweating the small stuff way too much.

simpsons2007

I'm just sat in front of the tv watching reruns of Quantum Leap.

My internet is extremely slow tonight. It's almost as slow as me. lol

Re: I don't think so

lol:D are you serious? or does that have a metaphorical meaning?::p:

Quite serious. It fits snugly but nicely I think.

I don't know why. I can't stand centre of attention yet I get these things that will really stand out when I wear them/it out.... :eek: there!!

WeirdyMcGee

Re: I don't think so

I don't know why. I can't stand centre of attention yet I get these things that will really stand out when I wear them/it out.... :eek: there!!

Oh, yeah... exactly. I love cute teaparty type dresses and tutus but if I am to wear them in public, people will definitely stare. haha
Mom makes fun of me for dressing like a little girl but honestly... I never dressed like that as a child- I guess I'm catching up now?
I feel more comfortable in jeans and a shirt-- look plain and dress like everyone else... then you won't be noticed as much;
although my paranoia remains, at least I can comfort myself a tiny bit by thinking; 'everyone is dressed the same as me.'

DR00022F.jpg

ohhh, so cute~ haha
Maybe not so appealing... I guess that's why I don't ever get hit on? XD