Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Is this site slow right now, or is it just me?

Yes it is slow.:D

*Gives the site a very strong cup of coffee*::p:

4397169-a-cup-of-coffee-sitting-on-a-saucer-with-interesting-swirls-in-liquid.jpg

Last edited:

MrJones

1963 - I wanna hold your hand (The Beatles)
2010 - Tonight I'm ****ing you (Enrique Iglesias)

Seriously, what happened?

U

userremoved

1963 - I wanna hold your hand (The Beatles)
2010 - Tonight I'm ****ing you (Enrique Iglesias)

Seriously, what happened?

Lmao...I was riding in my car earlier this week and every song on the radio had the word "booty" in it. Maybe I shouldn't listen to that station so much >.<

MrJones

Lmao...I was riding in my car earlier this week and every song on the radio had the word "booty" in it. Maybe I shouldn't listen to that station so much >.<
Yeah, I always have my iPod with me, I never hear that word in my songs :D

Anyway when driving I don't listen to music, I'm enough nervous without it lol

MrJones

I have to take a mouthful then! My memory is really really bad!

& to update my mood... im so embarrased.. ::(: why .. do i keep embarrasing myself!?! ....

sometime i say too much un-nessasarily things, im so stupid! ..
That's not true. You always say you're embarrassed and I never understood why, you have no reasons to be embarrassed ;)

Beatmetrics

As she's walking in the park he comes up to her fast and quickly swings her around to him by her arm. And in a very understandably held in angered voice he tells her don't you ever leave me like that again...and kisses her.

Don't you just love it when people get themselves in trouble and then ruin your evening CONSTANTLY complaining about it?

Not even a direct big problem. Essentially just inconvenience.

Steppen-Wolf

I don't know why, but I feel the strong urge of listening to Nickelback (so what?, don't judge me, we all do shameful things at one point or another).