Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I love Steam. It shelters from having to go to the game store and potential linking an awkward moment to whenever you play the game.

There are a few games that I still can't play without having a short flashback to when I got it. Ugh.

Steppen-Wolf

I like this one better. :D

Hey There Cthulhu: The Photomontage Video - YouTube

ETA: at about 2:35 he actually pronounces my user title!

All praise the dark lord Cthulhu.

my_little_cthulhu_victims.jpg

Steppen-Wolf

I just want peace. That's all. PEACE. I'm not a terrible person. And I'm tired of feeling like giving up........

I think we all know that feeling, but we also know in spite of it we wake up every day and we keep trying... And so will you, because I'm sure you're a strong girl.

Don't give up, it's ok to feel tired at times, we're only humans. But life is too precious to give up on it and all this pain and confusion you feel will pass, it always does, and then better days will come.

Stay strong and remember that we're never truly alone in this world :).

MaliceInWickedland

Never have I felt so small, so insignificant, so tired and fed up.

As far as I know, I'm not a "bad" person. I have my shortcomings like everyone else, but I'm so self-aware that I couldn't be terrible if I tried. To the people who seem to hate me.... I don't understand it. What did I do? Please tell me.

But people will hate, won't they. They love it. I find it painful to hold inside.

I'm just one person. With a mountainload of insecurities. I've struggled with so-called "shyness" all my life. I struggle to be assertive, to be myself. Like everyone else on here. And I would hate to spend my life a bitter, depressed human. I have a bright and fun side to me. Why oh why must my "condition" conquer me? I don't know how to win this battle.

I just want peace. That's all. PEACE. I'm not a terrible person. And I'm tired of feeling like giving up........

Why can't I find peace :(

You haven't done anything wrong. People will do everything in their power to keep you under their shoe and step all over you whenever they get the chance. Life isn't meant to be easy and that's why you have to stay strong. You say you don't know how to win this battle, I say you keep fighting then. As long as you know that you're a good person and try to be good to others then you shouldn't feel bad about yourself. If people don't like you then that's their tough s***. Your SA will only make you spend your life as a "bitter depressed human" if you allow it to, so don't let it consume your life. Tell yourself that you can do it, that you CAN and WILL overcome it, and you will.

You can't find peace, you have to create it. The best way to do so is to create it within yourself. You're not a terrible person, so don't let others make you think you are. Embrace yourself and appreciate yourself. Don't ever give up.

I know that's a lot easier said than done and I should practice what I preach more often, but I can tell you from experience that believing that your SA is conquering your life is a big mistake. Your social phobia is only as big as you make it out to be. Control it. You are the master of your own mind. Nobody can help you but yourself. Try to make a difference in yourself and you'll see it through eventually.

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

Christ on a cracker!!! I just realized that I left my ID at work :eek:

*Sigh* Well, at least I know nobody would steal it. I mean really, who'd want to run off with a card that has my hideous face on it? ::p:

Christ on a cracker!!! I just realized that I left my ID at work :eek:

*Sigh* Well, at least I know nobody would steal it. I mean really, who'd want to run off with a card that has my hideous face on it? ::p:

I think the real reason is that nobody could possibly impersonate such beauty.

(see what I meant about bad compliments? ::p:)

simpsons2007

I try to but I can't seem to get the words I want to say out of my head. So I end up saying something really simple and sound stupid instead of saying something more intelligent and interesting like everyone else. It even happens on here as well nothing really comes out how I want it to sound.

MrJones

I try to but I can't seem to get the words I want to say out of my head. So I end up saying something really simple and sound stupid instead of saying something more intelligent and interesting like everyone else. It even happens on here as well nothing really comes out how I want it to sound.
Haha I have the same problem, my brain seems to freeze when I need it the most XD

And here I also have the problem that English is not my first language and that my vocabulary is so much shorter :p

Oh, and it's even better when I get so nervous (randomly lol) that I can't say a word :rolleyes:

WeirdyMcGee

Mourinho learned how to be a gentleman in England...
Or maybe not :p

Maybe I don't understand much but... men who play sports professionally or even coach are often so pumped full of testosterone and adrenaline that they lash out violently/competitively without thinking. It's just impulse.
You wouldn't be able to control yourself and be polite during a game if you played professionally, either. It takes a very laid back player to do that. haha

I mean... I've known enough hockey players to have seen it firsthand plenty of times. XD
I'm sure it's not just Canadians!