Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

B

Beatrice

People are sooooooo fickle. Well maybe not everyone, but those who are can drive you mad.

I hate when someone says something they don't mean, as well. That's a very general statement, but..... yeah.

anuskas

What should I do when in a room full of people and it´s my turn to speak and sell my ideas a colleague of mine is opening her mouth and interrupting me all the time just only because she can´t be quiet? I try to calm down because I think she has a disease despite we haven´t talked about it yet but she must have it as she can´t control herself or is she just being rude/impolite? I don´t know :(

Frost advisory tonight? What the crap? It was just unbearably hot here yesterday....

It's getting really weird around here, isn't it? It was hot hot hot yesterday and cold cold cold today. I just got back from walking my dog. I should have worn a jacket. I could see my breath. The low tonight is 40, and the high tomorrow is 62.

272 stairs, 3min 26sec.

Ride down the elevator from Pent House floor, pickup another passenger on floor 14.

Talk with gentleman passenger.
GP: Going to the gym?
Me: Nope, done that just ran the stairs.
GP: Oh. I wish I was more like you.
Me: 0.o Oh, why, why's that?
GP: *changes stance to quickly mock a well built person*
GP: I see you gym all the time.
Me: Haha, well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Floor 2 arrives, my stop.

Me: Have a goodnight.
GP: (sure he spoke something polite as well)

Although the experience was odd I liked this gentleman and would speak to him again.

Vampayah88

I woke up at like 4am to something pressing really hard against my body while I was sleeping on my side.It was like practically pushing me into the matress. The first time I realized this i thought ok maybe im just dreaming, but then i was truly awake and while nothing happened for a few minutes, it suddenly started pushing again, like someone was pressing themselves against me with their whole body. Im like WHAT THE FVCK.:eek: when it stopped again i jumped off my bed and turned on the lights.

It isn't the first time this happened to me. When i would sleep on my back sometimes i would feel something grabbing the bed sheet off me to expose my neck and chest and then GRAB my neck not to the point of suffocating me, but causing me pain. I would wake up with my neck HURTING after that. wtf.