Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Tiercel

Nope. Razor scrapes and deodorant soap do not get rid of anxiety.

Not that I thought they would, but it would have been nice....

Tiercel

From a brochure about the Boulder Field in the park I'm going to this weekend:

"Scientists continue to visit Boulder Field to resolve the mysteries of its formation and continued existence. "

:eek: .... Really? They're trying to resolve the mystery of why rocks don't move away when left right where they are?

Methinks they've been overthinking that one....

EDIT: I usually try not to double post like this, but I felt this piece of state literature just had to be shared.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

An old "friend" just sent me a friend request on Facebook.

To add or not to add.....

Perhaps my finger will slip and I will click 'ignore'.

Or I'll just leave her hanging a while...

Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

B

Beatrice

Hahaha, I know how that is. Oh boy....

coyote

Don't let the word throw you.

"Friend" is just Facebook marketing speak for "contact."

Although some may actually be friends, you don't have to take the term literally for everyone in your contact list.

It's ok to add someone as a "friend" even if they're not your actual friend - because you want to maintain contact with them.

it's the same as adding them to your email address book, that's all.

Last edited:

Although some may actually be friends, you don't have to take the term literally for everyone in your contact list.

It's ok to add someone as a "friend" even if they're not your actual friend - because you want to maintain contact with them.

Will do boss.

Phoenixx

it's the same as adding them to your email address book, that's all.
^ Yeah I know. Still not sure if I want to make contact though, that's what I'm trying to get at.

She wasn't very nice to me the 6 years we were "friends". And why I even stuck around in the first place will always be a bit of a mystery to me. We didn't have a good falling out either.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Class in 40 minutes. Nothing to do until then. Maybe learn to form complete sentences.

Complete sentences are kind of

^ Yeah I know. Still not sure if I want to make contact though, that's what I'm trying to get at.

She wasn't very nice to me the 6 years we were "friends". And why I even stuck around in the first place will always be a bit of a mystery to me. We didn't have a good falling out either.

Leave her hanging - ppl DO change - but seems like it's pretty soon. And some "contacts" aren't worth it esp if you feel strongly like you seem to. You have no obligation or anything as Coyote said to "friend" her. Don't sweat it. Make HER sweat it. ::p:

Phoenixx

Leave her hanging - ppl DO change - but seems like it's pretty soon. And some "contacts" aren't worth it esp if you feel strongly like you seem to. You have no obligation or anything as Coyote said to "friend" her. Don't sweat it. Make HER sweat it. ::p:
^ That's what I plan to do. ::p:

upndwn

Random night. Went to watch a soccer game @ the pub. One of the bartender is a girl I have liked for some time but never dared to talked to. We sort of had a connection and we started to talk. It just happened. She suddenly wanted to talk to me, it felt natural and I didn't have any anxiety. It is good to actually be able to express your feelings for someone rather than to be admiring them from afar.

On the downside her ki8ds were 14 & 17 which makes me feel really old since I'm hitting on girls of that age (I'm 33, she's 35)

coyote

Random night. Went to watch a soccer game @ the pub. One of the bartender is a girl I have liked for some time but never dared to talked to. We sort of had a connection and we started to talk. It just happened. She suddenly wanted to talk to me, it felt natural and I didn't have any anxiety. It is good to actually be able to express your feelings for someone rather than to be admiring them from afar.

On the downside her ki8ds were 14 & 17 which makes me feel really old since I'm hitting on girls of that age (I'm 33, she's 35)

that's the great thing about getting older

the dating pool continues to get larger

Dead_on_Arrival

If you feel comfortable around her with no anxiety just go for it. When I met my wife it was through my brother. His best friend was my wifes son. They were both age 10 at the time, I was 24 and she was 29. I took on her son (who has Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes) as my own and we had a daughter together. We've been married for nine years now.

I am not saying go and get married and look aftre her kids but just go for it, have the fun you deserve and who knows where it will take you.
:)