Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Thundercats

It's been a while since I went on this forum, I kind of left it because it wasn't helping my social skills. But all my attempts at social interaction have failed miserably, i'm an even bigger joke than I was before. And i've got nothing to be optimistic about, no friends at all, not even online ones. I'm just a freak. And i'll never find acceptance. Things look a bit bleak.

DeadmanWalking

It's been a while since I went on this forum, I kind of left it because it wasn't helping my social skills. But all my attempts at social interaction have failed miserably, i'm an even bigger joke than I was before. And i've got nothing to be optimistic about, no friends at all, not even online ones. I'm just a freak. And i'll never find acceptance. Things look a bit bleak.

Hey, I'll be your friend if you want me to. You're not a freak, I promise.

WeirdyMcGee

I find that most people like to have friends who are 'freaks' by society's standards.
It makes their lives much more 'interesting'.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
The people in the room above me sure love to play basketball, I hear them bouncing it all the time.

MrJones

I am a freak myself and I my social skills are, well, they don't even exist.
You can find friends too, freaks can have good lives. Just never surrender, if you keep trying you may find good results, sooner or later.

I'm always available for PMs or in the minimessenger, in case you want to talk :)

Btw nice to see you again ::p:

bsebring

"I wanna get myself attached, to something bolted down
So these winds of circumstance won't keep blowin' me arround
From when I land, to when I leave:
Theres not enough time, to sleep and sing.
I keep running around and all I want is to lay motionless."

I swear Chinese takeaway places have some secret addictive ingredient they put in their food to make your brain want it again and again.::p::rolleyes:

*zombie voice*......Must. have. more. Chinese. takeaway. for. dinner. tonight.....

The people in the room above me sure love to play basketball, I hear them bouncing it all the time.

...or maybe their sadistic psychopaths that get their jollies from tormenting the person below them with constant bouncing basket ball noises.:D