Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Pookah

You cannot deny Shizuo, Deadman.

And I'm not into yaoi, but also not into worst enemies suddenly do the nasty either.

shizuo-throws-things.gif

MrJones

Sing us a song, you're the piano man, sing us a song tonight!
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody and you've got us feeling alright!!

I'm making a CD for my extended family, with each person picking their favorite song. I thought I had mine picked out, but now I don't know. My gut says to go with Sia - "Breathe Me." But now I'm thinking of some other songs and I can't decide anymore.

Agent_Violet

I'm making a CD for my extended family, with each person picking their favorite song. I thought I had mine picked out, but now I don't know. My gut says to go with Sia - "Breathe Me." But now I'm thinking of some other songs and I can't decide anymore.

That song is like my personal anthem...I love it so much.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Sia gets my approval, which I'm sure means so much to your decision making :rolleyes:

Sophoboss

The clicking cartilage can happen even if you haven't been hit. Take my word for it, I am a veteran nose-cartilage wiggler.

Tiercel

*Sings Tiercel a lullaby to help him get some sleep* ::p:
I hope you don't end up getting too sick :s

Oh, I've slept since then. But it probably didn't help me to avoid what Mom's been sick with all week.

But since I'm thinking of going to bed pretty soon, I'll keep your voice in my mind. ;)

Today during my lunch break I had to endure overhearing two colleagues talk about how being gay is disgusting and ''just wrong''. If only they knew.

I was very close to telling them that I was, and making them feel really stupid.

Agent_Violet

Today during my lunch break I had to endure overhearing two colleagues talk about how being gay is disgusting and ''just wrong''. If only they knew.

I was very close to telling them that I was, and making them feel really stupid.

i know two wrongs don't make a right but i have NO tolerance for people who have no tolerance for the way others were born.

did that make sense:confused:

i'm sorry you had to hear them saying such ridiculous things.