Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Thundercats

Those ****ing fireworks are going to start soon... and i'll have to endure that awful sound. Why do fireworks have to exist?

Agent_Violet

ugh. this sucks. i have to scrub in and help with a surgery. So NOT my job anymore. *sigh* hopefully i'm not still having that issue where i get nauseated at the sight of blood. being out of the OR for a long time seems to have caused that for me. bleh!

Dead_on_Arrival

ugh. this sucks. i have to scrub in and help with a surgery. So NOT my job anymore. *sigh* hopefully i'm not still having that issue where i get nauseated at the sight of blood. being out of the OR for a long time seems to have caused that for me. bleh!

I'll do it. I love stuff like that. I watch all the wierd programmes about the body. The best one was a programme called creatures inside me. There are some seriously wierd things in the world out there.

Agent_Violet

didn't take as long as I thought. other girl came back and stepped in for me. thank goodness. i just don't like doing that part of the job anymore.

MrJones

Baseball is boring... why watch the MLB when you have the NBA? (well, or you used to have it :p)

...sorry, I just read again a conversation about the Red Sox, this time on the "pix that make you laugh" thread XD

Yes, I'm prepared for disagreement XD

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Baseball is boring... why watch the MLB when you have the NBA? (well, or you used to have it :p)

...sorry, I just read again a conversation about the Red Sox, this time on the "pix that make you laugh" thread XD

Yes, I'm prepared for disagreement XD

The MLS just passed the NBA(which was already behind the MLB) in fan attendance, so America agrees basketball is the more boring sport ::p:

MrJones

The MLS just passed the NBA(which was already behind the MLB) in fan attendance, so America agrees basketball is the more boring sport ::p:
Pfff the MLS is nothing compared to European soccer (which is called football, btw ::p:). You guys don't know what are real sports :rolleyes:

DeadmanWalking

This college is becoming crowded because of the football game tomorrow. There are far too many people here! Also, the news broadcast companies are showing up! This is going to get even worse Saturday!

Also, I held a conversation with a girl and two other females smiled at me. And this is the highlight of my day! God, I'm pathetic! Not to mention I just sat out in the cold waiting for someone for at least an hour and she didn't show up:mad:! Oh well, when it comes to females, I'm an embarrassment in a league all my own, so this is normal::p:.

DeadmanWalking

Not pathetic. Us socially phobic guys just aren't used to that kind of attention. And yeah I've been stood up like that too, so you got some competition for this embarrassment trophy thing. There is a trophy right?

Not so much "being stood up" as "me waiting for a 'friend' to be done with her classes so I could talk to her about something." I didn't set up an appointment, so I brought this on myself::eek::. That was just me being the desperate-for-some-sort-of affection me. But, I quit now (I have been saying that a lot, but I can never hold to it). I just want to quit on relationships so I can stop going through this.

Is there a trophy? Maybe. Do I want it? No. I have too many dishonors in my life to have a blaring example that my embarrassing moments are the most humiliating staring me in the face everyday.

DeadmanWalking

Oh, I've already learned the hard way fast that you cant count on young women to do anything for you unless they have the hots for you. Tell her you waited, but I wouldnt do it again.

I can't; she won't pick up the phone and have no other way of contacting her. I've done everything I could; if she hasn't done anything now, then it's time for me to pack up and leave. This is half of what I meant when I said I was pathetic; I'm desperate and stupid when it comes to romance.

Of course, if I go by what you say, then does that mean I was right when I said that no girl has ever liked me::p:?

WeirdyMcGee

Ah, I thought you were imitating Treebeard :p

I don't want to know the sounds you make when you are sexually pleased o.0

Well~ to be fair... Treebeard is probably sexually frustrated all the time.
Do ents get _______ _____?
I'm sure they do. And it never goes away. ::p: