Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Agent_Violet

Hellloooooo:D here's a girl who got ditched by her 9 yr old for a younger woman;)

I would download a pic of the delicious martini I've made but that would be wrong...
I was going to have wine but I figured I gotta use these olives up somehow

DeadmanWalking

Hellloooooo:D here's a girl who got ditched by her 9 yr old for a younger woman;)

I would download a pic of the delicious martini I've made but that would be wrong...

Hey Violet, how about "olive" of us come by to your house and we can hold a party;)? Wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We can even have a alcohol party where we drink different combinations of liquor and vodka and tequila and whatever else. Because all women deserve some love and attention and when no one else is going to give it, well that's when I step up to the plate;).

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

I'd like to see it. I've actually been meaning to start a thread about that. Every time someone makes an 'alcoholics!' thread around here I end up disappointed because I'm expecting favorite recipes and pictures. ::(:

Agent_Violet

I'd like to see it. I've actually been meaning to start a thread about that. Every time someone makes an 'alcoholics!' thread around here I end up disappointed because I'm expecting favorite recipes and pictures. ::(:

I would love that:) bc while I'm not an official alcoholic I do like mixology and playing with different drink combos.

DeadmanWalking

Why do visitors have to...visit? At least they could phone ahead so that I can plan a disappearance, or maybe have shower first....phrmmph

I guess because most people assume that we are always ready for some company or they just like to force their schedule onto you (at least that's how it works for me). Besides, people like to be complicated, so where would the fun be if people telegraphed their every move:rolleyes:?