Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

stumbleuponed this beautiful site

Dear Photograph

fb_bt_awesome.jpg

DeadmanWalking

As I walked to and from the library, multiple thoughts crossed my mind:
  1. My respect for the human race went down again when people decided to drive by me and yell something at me again while I was listening to music again. Don't people have something better to do:mad:?
  2. Football brings too many people to my college.
  3. People asked me for directions to the stadium and I was tempted to tell them I don't know. I told them what I knew, but it came out so horribly that I should have just shut my mouth.
  4. I blush when females so much as walk my way.
  5. That Dear Photograph site that was posted on here was so nice and pretty:). If I could feel emotions, I think I would have smiled at that.

DeadmanWalking

I wish someone could take all my pain away. I don't want it anymore. I don't want to be here anymore.

If I could take all of your pain away, I would in a heartbeat. I'm always here if you want to talk about anything, okay? I don't want you to leave and neither does anyone else on here; we'd miss you far too much. You're very important to each and every one of us on here.

this_portrait

If I could take all of your pain away, I would in a heartbeat. I'm always here if you want to talk about anything, okay? I don't want you to leave and neither does anyone else on here; we'd miss you far too much. You're very important to each and every one of us on here.

I'm not referring to the forum when I say "here," but I appreciate your concern. I wish that I could just leave the point where I'm at right now.