Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

Man, I just wish Monday would get here already. I seem to be saying that every time Saturday comes around. Most people hate Mondays, but lately I look forward to them and cherish them.

Silatuyok

Sometimes when I'm reading posts on this forum I hear my boyfriend say, "What's so funny?" And only then do I realize that I've been snickering or grinning from ear to ear.
You people are funny.

I just remembered at 10pm that my mom wanted me to do her laundry. So I went down to the apartment's laundry room and there are loads of laundry everywhere. I don't know if these people plan on leaving their laundry overnight, but I might have to do some switching and moving to get mine done. I really hate when people do that.

I just remembered at 10pm that my mom wanted me to do her laundry. So I went down to the apartment's laundry room and there are loads of laundry everywhere. I don't know if these people plan on leaving their laundry overnight, but I might have to do some switching and moving to get mine done. I really hate when people do that.

"Switch and move" that s**t to the nearest open fire pit. That'll teach 'em.

i know two wrongs don't make a right but i have NO tolerance for people who have no tolerance for the way others were born.

did that make sense:confused:

i'm sorry you had to hear them saying such ridiculous things.

Nah, it's alright. I get people like that all the time. It's just that I didn't expect it from them personally. Sometimes those kind of aspect about people don't really shine trough.

You can break a branch off a Frangipani tree, dig a small hole in the ground, sit it in it, pack the soil around it, add water, and........it grows into a new tree!!!
Amazing!:cool:

Silatuyok

You can break a branch off a Frangipani tree, dig a small hole in the ground, sit it in it, pack the soil around it, add water, and........it grows into a new tree!!!
Amazing!:cool:

You can do this with a lot of trees, actually. I tried it once with a ficus. It may not be the best method, but it sure is cool!