Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

AGR

Dont know why I keep visiting the imdb boards,its always bitching about plotholes,should have done this,should have done that,guess what if the characters did this then there would be no movie then,just enjoy the movie if it entertains me then its all good.

coyote

It's lucky I don't have any friends at the moment...I've been eating onion soup.

fb_bt_awesome.jpg

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
weee, i just traveled back in time !

Yay me too, now I have time for an extra hour of homework today! :D Or, you know, an extra hour of procrastinating. What's the difference anyway, they're all part of the intellectual process :rolleyes:

Beatmetrics

Once the beginning of the year starts I'm gonna have to take a vacation to Korea then maybe if I like the atmosphere probably the following year I'll move. Job success rate in Korea?!

The people at work that don't listen to classical music are kind of annoying sometimes.

While we listen to the Beatles undisturbed pretty much every morning (something I'm not particularly happy with) without the risk of it being changed, as soon as a classical record or CD is played you have to guard the stereo like a dog to prevent it from being changed. Which is a damn shame because I am most concentrated- and do my best work- when listening to classical scores.

And when the air the displeasure for it they also do it with an unnecessary intensity. As if you insult their mother when you play it. I personally loath cheesy songs that are generally about the nether regions of the musicians, and how badly he/she/they wants to participate in coitus, but you don't hear me complain about all the time.

It's just kinda unfair.

Last edited:

Waybuloo

Why is my neighbour is fat..in fact why are there so many obese people? Doesn't take much to keep in shape.