Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

i think that this is important for everyone to see who thinks thanksgiving in the usa is some innocent holiday. sorry to bring you down but i believe in the truth of things needing to be not forgotten, not looking to cause a fight just dislike being judged as a hater for shedding light on the truth.

The True Meaning of Thanksgiving - YouTube

moon_x

This is the pitfalls of modern society. The guy on minimum wage is the same as the guy in the 1%...they both sleep, eat, drink, sneeze, yawn, stretch, crack knuckles, laugh, scratch their hair, walk, run, sit, stand, listen to music, watch movies, wear pajamas, and have a loving husband/wife. It's just that one earns more than the other, and that's somehow society's rank instead of something frivolous, which is exactly what it is.

I never thought about the wages. But I think its something I should avoid doing. Its the comparison that is the problem.

KiaKaha

Banned
There are some shops that make me feel really uncomfortable... especially quiet ones with not too many people in them. Music Shops, Exercise shops for example. I feel like the assistants are judging me... like...what are YOU doing in here..

Beatmetrics

Wishing and hoping that this feeling you create inside of me turns into something good between us. Then to be able to express these feelings mmm damn.

i know Pyro likes minecraft , you should try it too , it's pretty fun , i had a server and i used to play with someone i know , we both made gigantic castles and connected them from underground , so fun

Speaking of Minecraft... I do have a rooftop full of ripe wheat that's not gonna harvest itself. That might hold off my boredom, if only for a minute or two.

DeadmanWalking

I think If I wrote about it now I would be using to many %$#@$&#%$% words! lol.

I think I will just go and punch my pillow for a while instead.

Sounds like a plan. But, if you ever want to talk about it, I'm always willing to listen, okay? I hope you feel better.

MikeyC

Well, whenever Mikey's not here, I'll pick up the slack to make sure that everyone's happy:)! Things are at their best when we are both here though::p:!
Well, I don't know about that. :) I haven't been much help to anyone lately.

BlueDays, I know what you mean, though. It's frustrating.

狼;544194 said:
i think that this is important for everyone to see who thinks thanksgiving in the usa is some innocent holiday. sorry to bring you down but i believe in the truth of things needing to be not forgotten, not looking to cause a fight just dislike being judged as a hater for shedding light on the truth.

The True Meaning of Thanksgiving - YouTube

I think most of us know (at least those old enough to understand) that Thanksgiving in America isn't as peaceful as we were once led to believe as kids. But then again, not much of our history (or any country's history) actually is.

I don't think you are a "hater" for sharing the truth. I'm all for the truth. But I can understand why many (most?) don't consciously think about everything that happened to put Thanksgiving Day into effect. At what point does remembering the awful truth turn into feeling guilty for something you had no control over and nothing to do with?