Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

At what point does remembering the awful truth turn into feeling guilty for something you had no control over and nothing to do with?
THANK YOU.

Now, can you tell the Australian politicians that? We're having to say sorry for our European ancestors invading Australia and forcing the Aborigines out/inland. We had a nationwide apology in February, 2007, and some children in primary school had to say sorry, not exactly knowing what they had done wrong.

Thanksgiving has a bad history. So does the whole country of Australia. But that's not something to be dwelling upon.

MikeyC

More of you people need to be in Australia so that when I'm away from the computer I can text you all.

Sartana

There are some shops that make me feel really uncomfortable... especially quiet ones with not too many people in them. Music Shops, Exercise shops for example. I feel like the assistants are judging me... like...what are YOU doing in here..

If you mean music shops as in instrument shops then they usually are judging you. I've known a few people who work in music shops and they were incredibly judgemental. :rolleyes:

I was thinking

People around you are just characters of biology. Nothing more or less than cow people per say. Each indvidual has its own mind set based on the environment the brain learned from. Almost all social aspects are learned from the environment and not individuals birth brain. Upbringing is what makes a person think a certain way or feel a certain way as everyone is on the same plane of existence every body can basically be defined as the same cow person as the next. One gets sad and malfunctions thus making their perception of life more hard. They have an illusion of a barrier between them in the outside world as if they are separate from it when in reality they are the same and the one and apart of it like every other cow person. there is no barrier that prevents social interaction only blocking mental thoughts.

Examples of the barrier.

In United States Army Ranger School students are driven to mental exhaustion to the point they are hitting trees thinking its a terrorist. The point of this is not to see how physically strong they are, but to see how mentally "strong" they are. Each individual at this school are almost on the same level of physical strength (they all have a PT test they take and only the very top men are selected to take part in this test) so technically everyone should pass. Thus their muscule strength has nothing to do with them succeeding or not. It is all mental. The ones who "Believe" they will fail will fail. The ones who "Believe" they will succeed do. There is an Illusionary barrier created by the individuals that believe they will fail the school. They feel as though they can't get past it when in reality there is no barrier to begin with. They just create it in their minds.

Pain is in the mind.

DeadmanWalking

Well, I don't know about that. :) I haven't been much help to anyone lately.
Oh, hush! You've been plenty of help to a lot of people on here! You may not know it, but even talking to someone to let them vent is helping them. For another thing, of course things are peaceful when we're both here! We, like, flirt with the ladies and make them feel as beautiful and wanted as they really are;) while acting as venting machines and bros for our fellow men! We rock this place so hard!
Tell that to my undefeated record. :cool:

okay so we didn't play yesterday, but undefeated still :D

I'll see you on the battlefield. Prepare to lose.

this_portrait

I had a dream that had a variety of different parts to it when I took a nap earlier. Some parts of it were interesting, some were happy, and others were just sad. I'm having a hard time even remembering it, though.

drganon

In skyrim I've gotten married, bought a house, become listener of the dark brotherhood,guild master of the thieves guild, became a werewolf, and killed a dragon. In real life I've woken up and ate some pigs in a blanket.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
In skyrim I've gotten married, bought a house, become listener of the dark brotherhood,guild master of the thieves guild, became a werewolf, and killed a dragon. In real life I've woken up and ate some pigs in a blanket.

Mmmm pigs in a blanket. Screw dragon slaying, I wish I was doing that.

planemo

For unknown reasons, this girl I went to school with a long time ago invited me for a dinner with her friends.

I said yes, but I’m freaking out. I’m gonna see people I didn’t see in years, and I’ll have to introduce myself to new people. My hands are really cold, and I can’t settle down. My heart is beating fast.

The thing I’m most afraid of is not being able to control my facial expressions. I can’t control them properly when I’m anxious and I just make nervous/awkward faces. Plus, from what I saw in photos, she has really beautiful female friends, I know I’m just gonna make a fool of myself.

I'm sure you'll do just fine :) best of luck, hope it goes well

Huzzah! At long last I've placed an order for The Ancient Parchments 5 - Airledge. Bring forth the end of my current life, so that I may sacrifice it to Dragons. On my tombstone the following inspirational scripture will read ''It was awesome''.

yay, skyrim. c: