Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

^werd :cool:

Skyrim is the latest video game in a franchise that has been very successful since Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, I believe?

ElderScrolls 3: Morrowind won Game of the Year, so did ElderScrolls 4: Oblivion. So this is why "everyone" is crazy over this game :p... it's like a classic franchise, I remember playing morrowind when I was just a pup :D Sorta like Modern Warfare or Mario...

.....I didn't understand a word of that. Video game lingo is a whole other language to me. ::eek::

vexatiousmind

I want to wish things away, but I cannot. Hiding won't make them disappear. Hiding won't make them disappear.

Ok, now I just need to learn how to face things.

Rembrandt Broam

Random question: is everyone playing or wanting to play Skyrim except me?

No. :)

When I first started hearing about it, I searched YouTube for some gameplay footage and thought it looked very impressive. Then I discovered that it wasn't a multi-player game, but a single player game which left me a bit disappointed. It's not that I play multi-player games (I think I'm probably the only person whose SA extends to online gaming :rolleyes:) but if I was going to start, then a game that looked like Skyrim would probably be the thing that would entice me to do so. But I just don't think I'd want to invest the time building up a character, when it's just me and a bunch of NPCs.

MrJones

I think I'm probably the only person whose SA extends to online gaming :rolleyes:
I'm like that too haha

I've played a few times, though, mostly to Fifa or Call of Duty games, and they were all noobs anyway, so I used to win quite easily :p

I think my need of perfectionism is much bigger when someone is looking, so I usually play only the single mode of games.

Did a google-image on Skyrim (as never heared of it). Saw an image of a "busty wench" (now got my attention!). Don't play these games, but I would just for that! (he he)

planemo

when am i just gonna accept that i'm an unlikeable person, and not give a damn about trying to convince others to like me??????

Srijita52

when am i just gonna accept that i'm an unlikeable person, and not give a damn about trying to convince others to like me??????

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time to agree with that. Judging from your posts here you seem like a very likable person, please don't call yourself unlikable :)

DeadmanWalking

You're wrong and right. You are a likable person, however, you shouldn't go out of your way to impress people. Do what you do and be confident in you and you'll soon find yourself with people that enjoy your presence.

MrJones

I feel the same all the time...

I'm sorry you're feeling that way, but I can tell you that I'm sure there are people out there that like you, the same way there are people that don't like you. Once you find the people that like you (and if you like them too, of course) try to focus on them and things will be much better, it doesn't matter if not everybody likes you, because that won't happen. Don't try to be "perfect" so people like you, just be yourself and you'll eventually find people that will like you :)

megalon

My brother and his fiance got tickets for an Aaron Lewis show in February and he said I'm welcome to come along. The problem is it's three hours away and they're gonna stay in a hotel so I'd be on my own to figure that out. Also it's one of those venues where they have tables and their table is full so I'd have to sit at a table with a bunch of strangers ::(:. Aaron Lewis is my favorite artist and I've wanted to go to one of his acoustic shows for a long time. What to do?

Phoenixx

My brother and a friend of mine are getting pretty close (maybe a little too close). She's actually convinced him to go to church with her tomorrow. He never goes to church, isn't even religious (although he was brought up Catholic), and honestly I thought he was a bit of an atheist (but maybe I was wrong?).

I'm not sure how I feel about this. He's dated a couple of my friends in the past, but those "friends" I had weren't good people, rather I just felt used, only came to me when they needed something (and in some cases, that "need" happened to be my brother :rolleyes:). I guess I'm just worried that a) My friend is going to ditch me and/or b) My brother is going to do something stupid with her that'll either hurt her or get her into trouble.

Also, I think a lot of this is just jealousy. Jealous of the fact that my brother is able to be social, able to actually date, meet people, etc. And here I am, 18 years old, never dated and never had a boyfriend and too afraid to even talk to/meet people for that matter. I guess it helps if you're tan and dark haired too, not pale and blonde, frizzy-haired.

On a happier note, I can't wait til he starts getting involved with her parents. Now that is going to be amusing. ;) He has no idea what he's getting into. ::p: