Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Apotheosis

Today I ran into a group of old friends I hadn't seen since I was little.

I had no idea what to say or how to act and wound up just trying to crack jokes the whole time to avoid talking, while feeling like I'd rather be taking a bath in a pit of lava.

It's been six hours since I made an excuse to get away, and I can still barely put two thoughts together. I feel miserable and awkward even though I know I didn't look awkward or stupid or whatever else was running through my head.

Why do such trivial things freak me out even when I'm completely aware of how silly it is to think like that?

B

Beatrice

Just made a soap tornado while cleaning my water bottle. Heh. I could have stared at that thing all day. Unfortunately, my studies beckon.

B

Beatrice

"Dr. Gert Holstege stated that the brain during an orgasm looks much like the brain of a person taking heroin. He stated that '95 percent is the same'".

From howstuffworks.com

Hmmm, interesting, haha.

coyote

"Dr. Gert Holstege stated that the brain during an orgasm looks much like the brain of a person taking heroin. He stated that '95 percent is the same'".

From howstuffworks.com

Hmmm, interesting, haha.

i wonder if their "Oh My God" face looks the same, too

I’m hungry. I have a bag of cheese combos out in the car, but I’m wearing my pajamas and the sun is coming up… dare I?

Sure you do! :D PJ party outsidee ;) I would ask myself the same, but if people stare, it's their problem, you are just enjoying a relaxing day in your PJ'ies, they should do the same :D

Oh and i'm hungry too, I want pizza or pancakes or something like that xD

agoraphobickatie

i'm feeling pretty anxious.. i have an appointment at the psychiatrist office today to get 'evaluated' ..i don't really know what that means or what to expect?? =/

megalon

My brother has asked me to be the best man at his wedding. I am seriously not looking forward to that. Luckily they haven't set a date yet so it isn't going to be anytime soon.

Dead

When it comes to writing how I feel, I forget so easily until it comes back again.
I don't think of romance unless I see a couple.
I don't feel depressed all the time but when I feel it it feels like it was always there.
I wish happiness did come in a bottle but it don't.
Pessimistic, I think so... I'm just down at the moment.