Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Welcome back Mikey! :D
Thank you! The weather here is not as good as it was in Melbourne (seriously, our summer has been pathetic), but it's nice to be able to chill on my own for a little while.

I WANT to stop drinking but its the COFFEE thats addicted to ME!.
Ah, hahahaha. Of course. :D

Once again, because of my complete inability to say no, I got myself into a huge mess. I know, its typicaly a teen problem and may seem silly but tomorrow, more or less 20 people(some of them I barely know) are coming to my apartment and I am scared as hell. I am scared sth will wrong, they wont like it. Its a drinking party but the apartment is barely furnished and I fear it will be a disaster.

Why is it hard for me to refuse anything? I hate this. I hate all the stress this is giving me.
Oh, damn. You definitely need to keep your eye on these people. If you barely know them and they're coming to your apartment to drink, there's a good chance you will have some broken glasses or something.

I'm actually discussing with my therapist my inability to say no to situations. This sounds like a prime example of something you really need to say no to. However, it's done now and hopefully it'll turn out okay. Let us know how it goes. :)

No wonder why I like so much this book

tumblr_lx6rng07kb1r6vl32o1_500.gif

MsBuzzkillington

Feeling super depressed. I was thinking about heading back down to AZ on Saturday. But I am not sure how long I will stay there. For awhile I was thinking about heading down there for ab it and then coming back up. I think I was just overly stressed from being around my mom 24/7. Now that she is back at work and I have the house to myself all day, it's really not that bad. We hang out for a bit and then she goes to bed. Now I don't really want to go back to AZ so soon (even though it's not really that soon, it's been three weeks). But then I really do want to get back. I have things there that I need to take care of. I want to be back in my apartment.

Going back and forth, back and forth. I don't know what to do. Thinking about making the really painfully long drive back is making me sad. But, at the same time, I want to make it. Gah, I am even indecisive about want makes me sad and happy.

On the same note of not being able to decide on something. I was thinking about taking this semester off from school. The thought of going back there seems overwhelming, but the thought of not going back makes me feel really depressed and like a failure. But then at the same time I feel like going back to school is all for nothing and I don't want to waste anymore money. Gah I really don't know what to do.

MikeyC

Buzz, I can understand what you mean about the indecisiveness. Maybe you need to sit and just go through the pros and cons of driving back to Arizona and taking a semester off school. That way you can get some inflexible figures on your decisions.

Sorry to hear you're depressed about it. ::(: I know I get the same way when I can't quickly make a choice.

1BlackSheep

Feeling super depressed. I was thinking about heading back down to AZ on Saturday. But I am not sure how long I will stay there. For awhile I was thinking about heading down there for ab it and then coming back up. I think I was just overly stressed from being around my mom 24/7. Now that she is back at work and I have the house to myself all day, it's really not that bad. We hang out for a bit and then she goes to bed. Now I don't really want to go back to AZ so soon (even though it's not really that soon, it's been three weeks). But then I really do want to get back. I have things there that I need to take care of. I want to be back in my apartment.
But if you don't go back, you'll miss the Giants' Spring Training! :D

MsBuzzkillington

But if you don't go back, you'll miss the Giants' Spring Training! :D

Ooh haha! Well I am definitely going back to AZ. It's just whether or not I go back tomorrow or Saturday, come back for a couple weeks and then head back down... or stay for another week and then just go down for a few months or until summer.

I could never miss Spring Training! Although I may have to skip seeing the giants play :p

MsBuzzkillington

Well, maybe you can post some pics of when they play my team (and not just of your team - hee hee!)! :D

Oh, I will. I will see when they are playing each other and then I'll try and get a picture of Lincecum for ya. I always want to join the crowds and get close up pictures but I usually end up backing out, so it might be from far away :p

planemo

I was browsing through a list of different types of phobias, and I noticed this one...
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

No way, it must be a joke, right? hehe. i wonder who thought of naming it that? :p

twiggle

A couple of my friends are so fussy about their birthdays, it's really annoying. Two celebrations for the same birthday just because you couldn't decide which thing you wanted to do most? I went to the first one, I simply can't afford the second, but feel as though I'm going to be complained about for being a bad friend or something, because its a 'birthday'.
Birthdays stop being important after 21.

Edit: If it was a close friend I'd find a way to go, but I don't even feel close to these friends anymore. It's just because we've known each other for longest. They don't really know much about what I'm up to but because of the long-term association we still keep in touch and i'm still meant to go on holidays etc for them!

Last edited: