Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

1304071_egg%20beater.jpg

When I have something bad coming up I have to do
I wish I could travel back into my past....
When I am sick and tired with my life
I wish I could travel into my future.

It's always one or the other.

I thought about this and realized the last time I was happy to be in my present was for 3 months in the beginning of 1999.

is there any way you can find to go to work somewhere else?

I unfortunately live in the place with the highest unemployment rate in my state. It's often twice the national average. I can't move because my parents live here and I would die without their support.

coyote

I unfortunately live in the place with the highest unemployment rate in my state. It's often twice the national average. I can't move because my parents live here and I would die without their support.

i'm sorry, i know how that is

i feel lucky to have the boss that i do

i truly hope that something else comes along for you

i'm sorry, i know how that is

i feel lucky to have the boss that i do

i truly hope that something else comes along for you

Thanks.:)
The saying goes "Money can't buy happiness" but it can in my opinion. It can help you to be able to remove yourself from abusive situations.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

Most of the time it's easier to find a job when you already have one, no matter the unemployment rate. I don't mean it's easy, but if you were without a job, there would still be hope for you to find one, so there's even more hope for you to find one if you already have one. It might take a year of research and interviews, but you'll get there, that's how life works :rolleyes:

Thanks.:)
The saying goes "Money can't buy happiness" but it can in my opinion. It can help you to be able to remove yourself from abusive situations.

That phrase should be ''Money -alone- can't buy you happiness'', in capable hands it can sure spread a good thing or two. :3

I'm rooting for you.

this_portrait

I just took one of the longest naps ever. No idea why I felt so drowsy, because I got more than enough sleep last night. I wouldn't be surprised if the increase from 10 mg to 20 mg in my medication is already starting to make me feel even more drowsy.