Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

no I don't want him as he is now, I was saying I wish I was his age back in 1985 or something like that, but unfortunately I was born in 1989. He's gone downhill majorly in the looks department.

yes, not everyone can get better looking as they age

I guess I'm lucky that way

''Close-Up Animals with a Wide Angle Lens, Wearing Hats'' needs to be a real show, 30 minutes long, shown in its own uninterrupted marathon, on its own channel. Forever. >3>

Well, it's my sons first birthday tomorrow! So, I will be offline all day tomorrow. I was on here all ****ing day and posted nearly 100 posts today! :)

Talk to you guys Sunday or late Sat. maybe. :D

Tiercel

I really need to do something with these empty pill bottles. There are now 5 here, and I go through one about every month. I could throw them out, but what if I figure out what I can put in them and they're not around?

This'll do. How about a Rusty Nail?
rusty-nail-poor-bastard.jpg

Grocery shopping with my mom soon :) that is the high point of my weekends. I enjoy it very much.

I like grocery shopping with my mom, too! We go in with all of these grand ideas for things we are going to make and leave with Wanchai Ferry and a lot of frozen vegetables. Eh. Whatever. :D It's something I can cook with relative ease.

coyote

^i find that wearing the yellow colander helps to keeps the incessant chatter of the evil monkey to a minimum