Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

so whats the topic?

electric twirling spaghetti forks

fork-766824.jpg

Helmaninquiel

Completely hopeless, like I'm never going to be happy again. Like I'm never going to be the person I once was. Fun, loving, carefree, innocent. It feels all wrong.

christa

13-2.jpg

BAH! I WISH I COULD MEET YOU WHY ARE YOU ONLY GOING TO SYDNEY TO PROMO THE NEW MOVIE AND NOT MELBOURNE ASKALSKLAKS:mad::mad::mad:

hoddesdon

This is the month of the return of the absent: Lorraine Manca, Bexi, Thelema, Kuhtreen, EasySkanking, idealist77, phocas, Scooter, Carol, black widow, jamie99, paul, Andrew.

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

I hate this!!! Angular chelitis, cuts at side of mouth that stretch the mouth size outward and down. It's healed but now the scars have given me scars at side of mouth that look like this

Google Image Result for http://c1-preview.prosites.com/36115/wy/images/Angular%20Cheilitis%2050.jpg

I know that doesn't seem important but I completely obsess over it!!! My mouth is the width of a finger longer on each side and it completely destroys the balance of my face and gives me these downward turned wrinkles at the side. I run to the mirror and just cover then and think "What if those weren't there.... I wouldn't look so bad, but now that they are I never will!" (probably has to do with fact that mom has really bad wrinkles that formed from this that I never ever wanted to replicate). Ugggh it's such a stupid thing to do and think but I just can't help but think it! Over and over all day. I don't think I've ever had such a bad perfectionism-obsession! Such a kook I am.. I want them gone :(