Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Shyangel

How are you not sweet again?

*hugs*

I'm doing all right. ^.^
I was just hanging outside for a bit riding my scooter, then played with my niece. I've been in a bit of a odd mood today. I'll feel better tomorrow, I'm sure.
The rainbow tutu I ordered for the rave I'm going to soon is out of stock, which makes me sad::(: I was looking forward to that cute tutu.

Bug hugs*

I've been feeling under the weather for quite a while now. Blagh, now I've got a headache. I'm actually looking forward to going to bed. If only I could stay there forever.

Iluv

The rainbow tutu I ordered for the rave I'm going to soon is out of stock, which makes me sad::(: I was looking forward to that cute tutu.

Did I hear the word RAVE?! I remember going out to buy every color with a friend to have a rave, might still have some left I'll ship it over ::p:
That's why I love raves no social interaction, all the anxiety swamped out by colors and crazy music .

jonpeters

These days I avoid going around town if I dont have to. To merely make a simple errand at the local target involves a scathing mental ordeal, much like splashing isoprophyl alcohol on my face, after having shaving w a rusty razor. I guess it just feels dehumanizing to be amongst a bunch of youthful, ambitious ppl, and feel my inferiority complex shrink me and beat me inti a bitter resentful powerless corner. This is strange, sreing as how im only on the cusp of 30 yrs old, and stand at the height of 6'2". Theres definitely some mental treachery afoot.

Case in point: I ventured into a music store in hollywood, to buy a pc of equipment, and saw many a tantalizing yet humbling sight. I saw all the 20-30 somethings out exercising, amd walking their dogs. I felt like I just didnt belong in that part of town. If I wasnt so eager to feed my hobby, I wouldnt have subjected myself to being exposed to all these wouls bes, all taking in the afternoon sun and strutting about, so pretentiously :D

Shyangel

Did I hear the word RAVE?! I remember going out to buy every color with a friend to have a rave, might still have some left I'll ship it over ::p:
That's why I love raves no social interaction, all the anxiety swamped out by colors and crazy music .

You rave to?! Awesome. I need to do the same thing sometime. I've been meaning to stock up on some cute rave clothes. You totally should! I want them all by tomorrow!! ::p:

That's exactly why I like them. I don't know why so many people think people with social phobia can't go out and dance. It's really not a social thing.
I love all the crazy music and lights. You can dance around and pretend your in another world. I feel kinda free. So, did you go to them alot?

R3X

Extremely nervous for a presentation.Hope I can do it well without the involuntary sweating & stuttering.Not to forget the weird stares & giggles people give me when I DO act nervous.Ugghh,,I'm thinking too much till I can't even sleep right. =/

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
So my dad just told me he's taking me to stump trivia tonight...WHAT?! I'm not sure how trivia works, but WHAT?! This could be sooooo out of my comfort zone, but okay okay I'll go. Even if it doesn't go well, better than sitting around at home for sure! Maybe I'll even be able to show off my trivia skills if it doesn't involve too much talking :cool:

Extremely nervous for a presentation.Hope I can do it well without the involuntary sweating & stuttering.Not to forget the weird stares & giggles people give me when I DO act nervous.Ugghh,,I'm thinking too much till I can't even sleep right. =/

Good luck, try not to think to much about it, it'll be over before you know it :)

MikeyC

So I found this in my room when I got home:

P3070030.jpg

I was about ready to sell the house but my confident mother coaxed him out with surface spray and a shoe while I kept my distance, heart bursting from my chest cavity. :rolleyes:

I was about ready to sell the house but my confident mother coaxed him out with surface spray and a shoe while I kept my distance, heart bursting from my chest cavity. :rolleyes:

He doesn't look like he's bothering anyone up there. You're just gonna throw a poor spider out into the streets?

MikeyC

He doesn't look like he's bothering anyone up there. You're just gonna throw a poor spider out into the streets?
He's now on our front lawn, dead. No thanks to me. He may have just been minding his own business and I do feel bad for killing him but spiders freak me out. ::p:

Hmm, a flamethrower? That would not be used for mosquitoes!

Hahah! Sell the house. I would have done the same!
I was packing, ready to concede defeat to this spider. But mum was there and the house is ours again. :)

Phoenixx

So my dad just told me he's taking me to stump trivia tonight...WHAT?! I'm not sure how trivia works, but WHAT?! This could be sooooo out of my comfort zone, but okay okay I'll go. Even if it doesn't go well, better than sitting around at home for sure! Maybe I'll even be able to show off my trivia skills if it doesn't involve too much talking :cool:
^ No idea what that is exactly, but it kinda sounds like fun. :)

Shyangel

Oh my f***ing god!!!!
Do you guys get spiders like that all the time in Australia?
Selling the house sounds like the best course of action. There is no way I would go any where near that spider even if I was in a a suite if armor.

I would have loved to see your face when you saw that.:D I bet it was funny...If it were me it would have been quite a show.

MikeyC

Oh my f***ing god!!!!
Do you guys get spiders like that all the time in Australia?
Selling the house sounds like the best course of action. There is no way I would go any where near that spider even if I was in a a suite if armor.

I would have loved to see your face when you saw that.:D I bet it was funny...If it were me it would have been quite a show.
We do get spiders like that but it's not usually you'll get them inside. Spiders of that size you hardly ever see, anyway.

My face was disappointing. I saw it and just kind of froze for a second, before taking that photo and then stepping out of my room, never to go back in again. ::p: If my mum wasn't home I'd have to kill it, and I was way too scared for that.