Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ No idea what that is exactly, but it kinda sounds like fun. :)

It was just trivia, you got paper and every round you answered 4 questions for x amount of points. We did pretty good, we managed to edge out the team that left half way through in the final round ::p:

Phoenixx

I should not have taken a nap earlier. I was only supposed to sleep for 15 mins., I ended up sleeping for an hour. It's 11pm and I'm not even tired, and I have to be up by 6am tomorrow.

I also did I good job at doing absolutely nothing today, even though I have a crap ton to do by next week. Why do I do this to myself? :rolleyes:

Phoenixx

For the challenge! Doing things the easy way is too easy for you, you need to push your limits somehow! ::p:
^ Ha! I thought it was because I thoroughly enjoy being lazy. ::p:

Well, no more! I shall get things done tomorrow, for sure!

Scenic

Ahhhhhh, just watched the video on Kony. I feel empowered to change the world now. Might see if there's a topic/post one just to make sure people know about it.

hoddesdon

Exactly how I'm feeling right now
emo-hurts-pain-quotes-sad-Favim.com-52799.jpg

This is absolutely wrong. Things are worse in the long run.

So recently I've been wanting to transfer to a different university, for a variety of complex reasons that don't seem to make sense to non-computer programmers (my family).

If you are a programmer, maybe you'll understand this example:
<geekiness>
This morning in my 400 level class, the professor kinda openly asked the class if any of us happened to know what an assembly language is. I was the only one in the class who knew, and I've known for years. I've even written assembly code. It's basic knowledge to me. These other people in a 400 level class on computers should be slapped for not knowing this sort of thing.
</geekiness>

I hope it's not too late in the year to apply for a transfer next semester.

Shyangel

Exactly how I'm feeling right now
emo-hurts-pain-quotes-sad-Favim.com-52799.jpg

That's a cool picture Iuv. Those are thoughts that go through my head to. That situation is difficult to be in. It's hard to decide to cut ties with someone who means something to you in your life. I'm sorry you have to go through with that.

Candide

I feel like I'm a terrible person, all I can do is result in personal attacks of other people. *sigh* This has always been my problem.

KiaKaha

Banned
I think there may be 2... possibly 3 people on this forum that dont like me very much... so naturally, this is all I can think about... this is all that matters...

Candide

I think there may be 2... possibly 3 people on this forum that dont like me very much... so naturally, this is all I can think about... this is all that matters...

Don't let it get to you. I'm sure it's immature. It's almost always immature.

doubtmyself

Banned
You got very negative yesterday at that meeting didn't you. You were having a "thought attack"! Paranoid. Thinking they were laughing at you, judging you, ridiculing you. And you're worried about that presentation next week. Worried about your mousy little voice and how you will come across. And if you fail, you really will beat yourself up for a month at least. That's what you are really afraid of. The belting afterwards.

MikeyC

I have had people on every forum dislike me for one reason or another. You're expressing feelings and opinions to a whole bunch of different people all over the world, so it's natural for them not to like you.

I like you, though. :)

Shyangel

They're completely silly for not liking you, if they don't, Kia.
Your a cool fun guy, I enjoy you being on here. Don't let them bother you.

Scenic

I'm mad because I remembered something that happened earlier today.
I posted a picture of me in my old prom dress feeling pretty good cause I thought I looked nice.
I wake up, saw someone reblogged, go to page, see it's a blog titled "**** yeah ugly prom dresses" and I was like...what. It was a blog of girls in prom dresses this person thought were ugly. And then I got really angry and felt really bad about myself and tried to tell the person to take it off but of course she didn't have an option to and then I tried to contact tumblr support and they said they couldn't do anything and then I asked them 'isn't that harrassment or cyber-bullying?' and they never replied, but they're probably going to say no and now I just really hate everyone and think that that girl is a classic slut who is immature and like 14 years old, but that's being biased since I'm just really really angry. I really hate people.

run on sentence from angerrrrr.

Candide

I'm mad because I remembered something that happened earlier today.
I posted a picture of me in my old prom dress feeling pretty good cause I thought I looked nice.
I wake up, saw someone reblogged, go to page, see it's a blog titled "**** yeah ugly prom dresses" and I was like...what. It was a blog of girls in prom dresses this person thought were ugly. And then I got really angry and felt really bad about myself and tried to tell the person to take it off but of course she didn't have an option to and then I tried to contact tumblr support and they said they couldn't do anything and then I asked them 'isn't that harrassment or cyber-bullying?' and they never replied, but they're probably going to say no and now I just really hate everyone and think that that girl is a classic slut who is immature and like 14 years old, but that's being biased since I'm just really really angry. I really hate people.

run on sentence from angerrrrr.
You have every right to be angry, that's not really nice of them.