Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

I'm officially 20 years old now:)! But, that brings me to my next point. What have I accomplished as a 19-year-old? How am I any different now as compared to then? I don't feel like I've gone anywhere and that's saddening. I still can't drive and I still haven't gotten a job yet. It's thoughts like these that make me think about cutting my story short. But, at least I haven't taken a step back, so that's something commendable. And maybe I have moved forward but can't see it. I can hope anyway:rolleyes:.

Life is harder when you try and actually care.

Life is harder, yes, but, then again, life isn't meant to be easy. You get a greater appreciation for things when you struggle for them. And besides, things that are easy get boring! You need some conflict and strife in your life to spice things up!

Srijita52

I'm officially 20 years old now:)! But, that brings me to my next point. What have I accomplished as a 19-year-old? How am I any different now as compared to then? I don't feel like I've gone anywhere and that's saddening. I still can't drive and I still haven't gotten a job yet. It's thoughts like these that make me think about cutting my story short. But, at least I haven't taken a step back, so that's something commendable. And maybe I have moved forward but can't see it. I can hope anyway:rolleyes:.
First of all congratulations on being a 20 year old. :)
well like you said, you
haven't taken a step back so that's something good. And about not being different, its never too late to start working for the things you want to achieve. Maybe you can make it a point to start actively trying to get what you want. I wish you all the best for the future.

Gaucho

mehhhh, a routine day of doing absolute nothing. please superior power, give me the strength to go to therapy.

Are you getting the same security questions request I've been getting when trying to buy from iTunes as well?

No, the service works just fine. It's just that they have very limited amount of payment options for my location (credit card only). I've spend the majority of this evening try to work around it, but no luck.

Finally got iTunes to work after another day spend on it. Had to create a account for yet another money transfer service. Then it turned out that their offer is nation specific, which isn't anything glorious.

****, ****, ****.

Well, at least I can buy movies from there.

MikeyC

Happy birthday, Deadman. Birthdays are usually a reflection of what you've done in the last 12 months, and that can either be a good thing or a bad thing. The stuff you didn't accomplish when you were 19, you could accomplish when you're 20, if you're keen on it. There's no rush or deadline for these things.

However, having said all that, I know how you feel. When I turned 26 in March, I reflected on my last 12 months and how awful they were. I ended up having a terrible day.