Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

cowboyup

Can't use Craigslist as I'm in Australia. I'll find some money or something. I have a smartphone now so it's okay.

^Australia, ohhh...I see.

Here in US, you can get one for about 400 - 600 us dollars. The prices have gone way down here. Though if you get something like a Mac, that's a different story, but mine was only about 500.

At least you have the smartphone for now - Good Luck, MikeyC

MikeyC

^Australia, ohhh...I see.

Here in US, you can get one for about 400 - 600 us dollars. The prices have gone way down here. Though if you get something like a Mac, that's a different story, but mine was only about 500.

At least you have the smartphone for now - Good Luck, MikeyC
Yeah, You can get a good one for $700 or so here, but great ones for $1,000 or so. Hopefully I'll find something for a good price.

Silatuyok

i keep getting employees in the company, and even my own store asking me if i will be managing the store now that the other manager is leaving

"she was my co-manager," i tell them, "my position isn't changing - i've been the store manager for two years. what did you think i did?"

they just look at me with a blank stare

apparently, my low key approach toward management is working

nice, lol.

Phoenixx

Laptop is dead. Now I have to try and come up with about $1300 for a new one.

no need to go high-end

mine only cost $400 - and i barely use a fraction of it's capabilities
^ Ouch! What are you buying/looking for, as far as type and brand? I agree with coyote. I got my Acer last year on clearance for only $350 and it's a pretty decent laptop for as cheap as it was.

This is what I have.

Phoenixx

OMG, that sounds reeeeeaaaally good! :)
^ It was awesome! :D

Went on a date yesterday (with the same guy from last weekend) to the zoo. I got lots of cool pictures of different animals (like the one below) and had a good time despite all the walking and heat. I'm really glad I brought my camera, because I've been wanting to expand my portfolio for a while now.

545508_3716088538251_1178705457_n.jpg
^ Cuuuute.♥ What kind of cat is that anyway?
Sounds like you had a really fun date. :)

MikeyC

^ Ouch! What are you buying/looking for, as far as type and brand? I agree with coyote. I got my Acer last year on clearance for only $350 and it's a pretty decent laptop for as cheap as it was.

This is what I have.
$300 is going to get me something low budget but decent. $800 or so will get to really good ones. Not really sure on what I want exactly but I'll have to have a look around.

Your laptop looks good, Phoenixx.

KiaKaha

Banned
I have been thinking about casuality a lot lately. Particualrly about self esteem.

I have also been wondering if I am mentally ill. That would be kind of cool...me....mentally ill. Attach some stigma to that and it will all be good.

"Hello - I am mentally ill" *recoils away in horror "what? come back... I love you. Let me show you my knives"

Maybe I should see a doctor before diagnosing myself. Bound to be something psychologically wrong with me. BOUND to be.

Yeah, You can get a good one for $700 or so here, but great ones for $1,000 or so. Hopefully I'll find something for a good price.

I'd sell you mine for about €150-€200 (plus 50% of shipping costs), since I'm looking for a upgrade, but it's not heroically strong. It's a very mediocre Lenovo ThinkPad Edge.

It does have companion cube sticker, though!

KiaKaha

Banned
There is a guy at work who is giving me a bit of a hard time. It's a long story - but today, he tricked me (due to me still learning the job) into doing more work than I needed too. He asked if I could swap with him a duty - I said yes, because being the overly passive muppet I am I didnt query as to what that was. I got the rough end of the deal - I spent an extra two hours doing what I had to do because I didnt know any better.

The point is not about me doing the work, the point is that he knew I would say yes because I didnt know any better of what was being asked of me. The fact that he manipulating me because I am new - really gets me fired up.

MollyBeGood

Hobbies include rocking back and forth and muttering to myself.
STOP LOOKING AT ME

you have the most amazing sense of humor. I find this one of the best qualities a human being can possess. I just wish you wouldn't be so down on yourself with it. I guess they call that self-deprecating...
Either way you need not be so down on yourself, your quit fascinating and unique.