Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dyingtolive

everytime i tell something to my brother in our lunchtime gatherings every other week for the purpose of 'making conversation', he gets angry with his replies, always making me feel stupid or wrong, and telling me what to do with an angry tone as if i am bothering him with my talking.

it sucks how once nice people turn into douchebags and make you look like a bad person, and theyre the ones with alot of friends who are liked by others

Duzmiu

wandering whats the point of continueing. got nothing good going for me and every time i try to make it better it gets thrown back in my face

Foxface

I'm confinded to my room again. My Dad's friend and his wife are staying over, using the pool. I wentoutside my room and he came downstairs and seen me nude while I was looking for my stupid plastics (aka glasses) on the steps. He didn't seem to mind. I thought it was my Dad that was coming down the stairs. You can't se them, becuase there is a wall and you can't see whoever is comming down the stairs until they're almost to the bottom when the steps turn.

Update: I need a new mattress, this piece of **** matress is noisy every time you move. It's a spirng mattress, they' don't last long.

Last edited:
Well, okay i'm not an idiot, but i sure acted like one. Just going to learn from it and move on w/o dwelling. thanks for inquiring

The way I see it, there's idiots, and special kinds of idiots. Totally bombing on occasion seems to be part of the human experience. I just hope it wasn't something too scarring.

holy crap i dont even know how to say that number

I believe the correct term is 150 billion. 150 thousand-million, would be the epically wrong term. And trust me, I've uttered it a few times.

dyingtolive

i remember quadrillion and quintillion after trillion. 'google' as far as i know means a very large number or is a count of many 0's. (not that anyone was asking. i just wanted to sound like a know it all but be excused because i am in the 'post ur random thought thread')

Why are there so many Christian ad's? Like this one 'Hope' looking for hope?
people actually pay to spread religion (no offense to anyone)

Last edited: