Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

I'm roiling in my insanity right now::p:. As stonefaced as I am in person, my mind is a live party and, now, it feels as if that party got laced with alcohol:rolleyes:. I can't stop with the off-the-wall commentary! Maybe I've really gone insane this time or maybe I'm just really happy and excited, although about what remains a mystery. I think I can narrow it down though.
Ohh I get those feelings too. Maybe there's a reason behind it but try not to think too much about this. Just enjoy the moment.

MikeyC

My mom went down the shore for the weekend and it feels good not to have her negativity around me. So good. but, I am embarassed about my behavior lately.
After what you posted about her recently, I'm not surprised you like your mum not being there! Take full advantage while you can.

I'm roiling in my insanity right now::p:. As stonefaced as I am in person, my mind is a live party and, now, it feels as if that party got laced with alcohol:rolleyes:. I can't stop with the off-the-wall commentary! Maybe I've really gone insane this time or maybe I'm just really happy and excited, although about what remains a mystery. I think I can narrow it down though.
I'm going to assume that this is a good thing. :)

shakethelight

MikeyC; Hahahah now if I can get rid of the rest of them! Amscray I say! But, no I just think my mom is burnt out. I think she feels guilty that I am how I am because of my childhood. And, her life wasn't/isnt easy. My mom is the survivor type-actually my whole family has that type of way of thinking. but, yes I am taking fullllllllll advantage. :)

DeadmanWalking

MikeyC; Hahahah now if I can get rid of the rest of them! Amscray I say! But, no I just think my mom is burnt out. I think she feels guilty that I am how I am because of my childhood. And, her life wasn't/isnt easy. My mom is the survivor type-actually my whole family has that type of way of thinking. but, yes I am taking fullllllllll advantage. :)

Party at shakethelight's house:D! I'll bring the pizza!

Unfortunately, I did not Skype with anyone :'(

I'm eating pork rinds right now, and every time I eat them I can't help but be grossed out by the thought that I'm literally eating the deep-fried skin of a pig.

Then again, I eat chicken skin... and boy is it tasty.

Mmmmmm, skin...

razzle dazzle rose

Awwww - sorry that you had a crap-o day! ::(: I'm positive that there will be better times ahead for you - I just know it! :)

It will change. Just keep persisting. I go through these days (weeks!) myself and as dreary and terrible as they are, I do get out the other end. Of course, that's easy for me to say right now, when I'm not in the midst of depression, but that's the reality. Just keep going and remember that I'm a PM away.

Thanks guys :) I feel silly talking about these things as I feel I have said it all before. I just want to snap out of it already. And isn't it sad summer is almost over? I did not do anything. But at least I get to wear sweaters and tights soon.

Phoenixx

I just found out today that for my history course, which I'm taking online, I have to read two chapters AND study a 258-slide powerpoint all by next Friday.

Phoenixx

I'm eating pork rinds right now, and every time I eat them I can't help but be grossed out by the thought that I'm literally eating the deep-fried skin of a pig.

Mmmmmm, skin...
^ I find the thought gross too, but I've always loved pork rinds. Oh, and especially chicken skin!

twiggle

The lady I wrote about on here - who I'm not friends with but have mutual friends with - who recently said unkind things about me and my friends in a pub has sent me a message tonight. It said that she has found out I heard about what was said, and wants to clear the air at a party we are both going to on Friday, because she feels that things have been exaggerated.(how is she going to explain the fact she was laughing about the fact she calls my friend 'Fat Ass'?!?!)

I'll let her say her side of the tale, and I do accept that things can be exaggerated sometimes, but I'm not convinced by her excuses especially since I have often witnessed her saying cruel things about people and their appearance.

I am quite frightened of this lady as she seems to argue with everybody she meets, but at the same time I do not want her presence to stop me from going to a party with other people whom I really want to see.

I really don't like arguments and would prefer to let the whole thing slide but I don't anything to do with her really. I hope I don't give-in in her presence. I need to be firm but fair with her. She says horrible things about everybody and I don't see why she should just get away with it.

Eurgh. This is going to bug me until Friday night now. I need to think of the right approach.

MikeyC

Mmmmmm, skin...
When I eat/cook meat, I always like to think the animal in question was killed humanely. And yes, I don't like to think about eating the skin or the insides of another living thing!

And isn't it sad summer is almost over? I did not do anything. But at least I get to wear sweaters and tights soon.
If you were in Australia, summer would be fast approaching.

The lady I wrote about on here - who I'm not friends with but have mutual friends with - who recently said unkind things about me and my friends in a pub has sent me a message tonight. It said that she has found out I heard about what was said, and wants to clear the air at a party we are both going to on Friday, because she feels that things have been exaggerated.(how is she going to explain the fact she was laughing about the fact she calls my friend 'Fat Ass'?!?!)

I'll let her say her side of the tale, and I do accept that things can be exaggerated sometimes, but I'm not convinced by her excuses especially since I have often witnessed her saying cruel things about people and their appearance.

I am quite frightened of this lady as she seems to argue with everybody she meets, but at the same time I do not want her presence to stop me from going to a party with other people whom I really want to see.

I really don't like arguments and would prefer to let the whole thing slide but I don't anything to do with her really. I hope I don't give-in in her presence. I need to be firm but fair with her. She says horrible things about everybody and I don't see why she should just get away with it.

Eurgh. This is going to bug me until Friday night now. I need to think of the right approach.
Okay, this woman sounds like someone you probably shouldn't be friends with, because 1) she scares you, 2) she argues a lot, and 3) you have witnessed her backstabbing nature. Those are not good qualities in what is supposedly a friend. Hear her side of the story, but I would be remaining skeptical of the situation.

MikeyC

I just got a text message saying I have won £390,000 in a random Nokia draw. Considering we don't use that currency and I have an iPhone, you could say I'm a little suspicious!

twiggle

Okay, this woman sounds like someone you probably shouldn't be friends with, because 1) she scares you, 2) she argues a lot, and 3) you have witnessed her backstabbing nature. Those are not good qualities in what is supposedly a friend. Hear her side of the story, but I would be remaining skeptical of the situation.

Yeah, I don't want to be friends with her, but I do need to keep the peace for the benefit of our mutual friends. I just feel that when she's 'explaining' things to me she'll probably manipulate my forgiving nature. I need to be able to assert myself on Friday and not allow her to do that, or for her to make me feel stupid for believing the things that were said (I heard from two reliable sources what was said). She obviously feels bad now because she got found out, and so she wants to try and pretend it's not as it was, but I don't think she should be able to sweet-talk her way out of it. That's how bullies stay bullies for so long. On the other hand I don't want to wind her up because she scares me and lives very near to me and seems to be everywhere I go.
So I just need to be pleasant but firm somehow.

Hey I'll take that £390,000 from you Mikey, it's my currency :D