Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

1BlackSheep

Depression came rolling back. I don't want to try right now. Feeling like the world is against me and that I relate to no one. I forgot what happy is, I don't care.
Sorry you're in a downturn. I'm feeling a bit cranky myself, so I'm right there with ya'! It sucks. ::(:

I don't know why I kept thinking/hoping someone was my friend when I knew all along it wasn't true. I guess I just really liked the person ::(: But you can't force someone.

Yet again, it's time to move on...

Rembrandt Broam

OK normally I wouldn't do this but I take offense to..."I try to avoid such persons as I would a pitbull - move slowly and get away" I find that to be judgemental an ignorant statement. Maybe you just never had the privilege of owning or being near such a loyal, loving & trust worthy animal. My pit bulls have taught me more about compassion then any person I know. Not all pitties are dangerous, it's the HUMANS who make them mean. here's a little fun fact 12 of the Mike vick dogs were rehomed and most of them are therapy dogs at that.

Yep. There are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

Invisibleman

God I love how im so picky and fussy about punctuality, im never late and always early, yet im almost always getting ready literally minutes before whatever im going to::eek::

MikeyC

OK normally I wouldn't do this but I take offense to..."I try to avoid such persons as I would a pitbull - move slowly and get away" I find that to be judgemental an ignorant statement. Maybe you just never had the privilege of owning or being near such a loyal, loving & trust worthy animal. My pit bulls have taught me more about compassion then any person I know. Not all pitties are dangerous, it's the HUMANS who make them mean. here's a little fun fact 12 of the Mike vick dogs were rehomed and most of them are therapy dogs at that.

I am sorry for this cos I don't want to come across as a bitch. But, that just irked me.
I understand your point of view here, but I can see where Facethefear is coming from, too. There's dogs a few doors up from me that attacked and killed my cat, and bark viciously when I walk past. Maybe the owners did make them like that, but the fact is that they're scary dogs and I like to keep my distance from them.

JuiceB

Is it just me or has the forum suddenly lit up due to MikeyC's cheery personality? It was getting dreary here for a while.

Starry

I'm so very, very naughty... My husband's mother brought us a box of chocolates... I ate two of them... Fudge and hazelnut praline centres... I never eat chocolate anymore... I'm so bad...

psych

Yeah, well I'm making cheese popcorn tonight, on the stove...
gc-drool1.gif

I also ate a brownie bite at work yesterday, & snuck cinnamon candies all day today at work... :eek::D

Starry

It seems I now have confirmation that the strange phenomenon in the sky last night, complete with explosion was indeed a meteorite, as I expected... Apparently it was quite loud where it exploded and set of car alarms and shook windows in houses...

montejocarlo

i wonder what it is about kindness that tick people off. it's not even a question of sincerity. how do we know if a person is truly sincere or not? can we consider ourselves such experts in character that we may know how people feel when they engage in certain acts? even the cruelest of men can have moments of genuine altruism.

i always thought that those who have seen the "dark side" have an equal understanding of pain and therefore know the value of gentleness. we always complain how others treat/judge us, and it usually leads to some form of resentment toward them, but the very thing that we hate in others is the same thing that we keep on doing to each other. we don't want to be judged yet we so easily judge. it seems like we're just as ignorant and self-serving as any bully we hated. the only difference is that we claim to know better than they do.

Vampayah88

Most things worth doing are difficult - hmm..this quote inspires me.

Anyway, it's 1:43 am and I can't sleep at all and I have to get up in about 3 hours to leave on my trip!! ahh!!!

shakethelight

I understand your point of view here, but I can see where Facethefear is coming from, too. There's dogs a few doors up from me that attacked and killed my cat, and bark viciously when I walk past. Maybe the owners did make them like that, but the fact is that they're scary dogs and I like to keep my distance from them.

I can agree to disagree! really i wasnt trying to start anything. after all this is a site for social phobia ect. not fighting agasint BSL. But, its always the human that make them that way. but thanks for not being so rude about it :)

-------
I find it random I am getting txt messages from people that I havent spoken to in months. Strange.

MikeyC

Is it just me or has the forum suddenly lit up due to MikeyC's cheery personality? It was getting dreary here for a while.
I truly hope that is not the case!

I'm so very, very naughty... My husband's mother brought us a box of chocolates... I ate two of them... Fudge and hazelnut praline centres... I never eat chocolate anymore... I'm so bad...
You stopped at two, which is a very commendable effort. :)

Haha, I would actually like to watch this one, I reckon!

I can agree to disagree! really i wasnt trying to start anything. after all this is a site for social phobia ect. not fighting agasint BSL. But, its always the human that make them that way. but thanks for not being so rude about it :).
I understand, and thank you for not being rude about it, too. :) I'm sure those dogs up the road would be okay if I started petting them, but I'm still skeptical, haha.

MikeyC

I had a busy day! Walked to and from the mall to sort out some Medicare issue, bought some groceries, had to go back for forgotten groceries later, and cooked for the family. That was basically my whole day!

I still haven't made two phone calls that I was going to make today, but I'm totally procrastinating on that because the phone scares me. ::eek::