Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I AM BACK!!
^ Yaaay, welcome back! *tackleglomps* :D

I'm back too baby... yeeeehhhar...! I can sense the collective synchronized eye rolling now... ;)
^ Welcome back, Kia! I know I don't talk to you often, but I suppose I can give you a proper introduction too. *tackleglomps* :D

Well......lol
Depression pushed me to vodka.
And vodka pushed me to ask the girl I like if she wants to do something this weekend.
And without having been drinking herself...she said "Definitely"
edge-wwe.gif

And now i'm absolutely terrified to go through with it.
Instead of being proud of myself for asking...I feel like a loser who does stupid **** when he drinks.
*facepalm*
^ Wow, great job! You should feel proud, this is really great and not stupid at all.

Don't think it, KNOW IT, DO IT!!
^ I need to follow this myself. Stop thinking/overthinking about wanting to do something. Just get out there and do it!

alwayssunnyinphiladelphia

I am supposed to go to college tomorrow to sign up to do a levels and i can't sleep i feel sick with worry. This is how nervous i get just from the thought of registering, forget about actually having to go to the place 5 days a week I don't know how I'm gonna do it.

Beatmetrics

Also forgotten how sexy a guys body could be. Just to be able to brush my fingers along the curvature of the chest...hm...mouth waters just thinking about...Interesting.

JuiceB

Just avoided a really bad experience a few minutes ago but thankfully I'm alright. I had to run to the bathroom but didn't realize the toilet seat was still up. Thank god for my quick reflexes, I almost fell in. That would have been bad. If I had touched water I'm certain I would have ripped that bathroom apart.

MikeyC

Also forgotten how sexy a guys body could be. Just to be able to brush my fingers along the curvature of the chest...hm...mouth waters just thinking about...Interesting.
Unfortunately, I only have one curve, not six smaller ones. Trying to work on that!

Foxface

Went swimming and my leg locked up again, for about 20 minutes. I'm OK now. I had a shower, now getting ready for bed.

Hoppy

This popped up on google. Any chance of borrowing a bit of money?

"www.socialphobiaworld.com has 97631:th traffic rank in world by alexa. socialphobiaworld.com is getting 95,467 pageviews per day. The main language used for site's textual content is English The site was launched on 04-Aug-2003. Estimated worth of socialphobiaworld.com is USD $39,823 according to ValueIs"

Starry

Lying in bed last night, suddenly a bright light lit up the room... Like car headlights... Except we're not near a road and there is no way for car headlights to shine in our window... At the same moment my husband looked out the window and saw a bright light moving very quickly across the sky... Less than a minute later we heard a sound like a crash in the distance (or someone kicking something close by lol)... The individual components of the experience could all be unrelated, but it's still very strange... I looked at the news in case anything at all was mentioned, but there was nothing...

KiaKaha

Banned
^^^^ ooooh that sounds freaky. Very interesting....wonder what it could be? I wish I could see a ufo or something one day, that would be awesome..