Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Foxface

My tongue is pretty much better, for now.

I'm disappointed that the private messages are very limited and I'm running out of space. I told asked someone who I was chatting with to contact me contact me on Facebook or MSN, and afraid that may have set her off, becuase she hasn't replied since.

There is a floor crawler in my pool.

1BlackSheep

Today is National "Just Because" Day! Hostess says we should treat ourselves to one of their snacks - just because.

I'll take a HoHo or two! :)

Hostess.jpg

Beatmetrics

After all this time I have forgotten to do things for me. I've just been focusing on jumping of the merry go round we call life and maintaining that. I forgotten to do little things for me on my days off.....stopping that and going out and doing something.

GhastlyCC

Well......lol
Depression pushed me to vodka.
And vodka pushed me to ask the girl I like if she wants to do something this weekend.
And without having been drinking herself...she said "Definitely"
edge-wwe.gif

And now i'm absolutely terrified to go through with it.
Instead of being proud of myself for asking...I feel like a loser who does stupid **** when he drinks.
*facepalm*

market.garden

Well......lol
And vodka pushed me to ask the girl I like if she wants to do something this weekend.
edge-wwe.gif

Instead of being proud of myself for asking...I feel like a loser who does stupid **** when he drinks.
*facepalm*

That definitely wasn't stupid!!

twiggle

Well......lol
edge-wwe.gif

*facepalm*

That's awesome though! There's no shame in needing a bit of dutch courage at times.
I wish you all the best with the meet :)

JuiceB

Well......lol
edge-wwe.gif

*facepalm*
Before you go to meet her again have a drink to relax but not enough to get wasted.

Vampayah88

Feeling happy !! booked a hotel in a really nice location at the mountains, and I'll be leaving soon, packing 2morrow! it was a pretty impulsive decision. I'm excited! :D

market.garden

Feeling happy !! booked a hotel in a really nice location at the mountains, and I'll be leaving soon, packing 2morrow! it was a pretty impulsive decision. I'm excited! :D

That sounds great! Are you going alone? I was thinking of doing something like that too. There's so much of my own country I haven't explored yet.