Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

simpsons2007

I have grazed one of the knuckles on right hand, and I have no idea how I did it.

I hope I haven't started sleep fighting. :eek:

I used to wakeup in the morning with a swollen hand. I used to punch the wall in my sleep. I've not done it for quite a few yrs thankfully. I never woke myself up while doing it.

I guess I did it coz I keep everything bottled up as I couldn't release my anger.

hoddesdon

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/how-to-stop-anxiety-success-16380/page-2/

"The thing about social anxiety is that the pain is real, but grossly exaggerated. Why? Because we actually want to exaggerate it. We actually want anxiety because we believe that if we create enough anxiety (like constantly beating ourselves up for saying or doing something stupid) then we can stop the suffering, stop the pain. We fight anxiety with creating anxiety...like fighting fire with fire...it only makes it worse.

That's why I think its so so hard to break anxiety because analytically we can see how absurd and silly it is to be so afraid and hurt by something so small, but deep down we believe that the only way to stop all this pain is to be even more careful (more anxiety, more pain)."

when finding a job:
-it's better to call and not email the resume
-to get treated immediately and seriously by the clerk say magic words "i'm already at final stages for being accepted to another position, but i just saw your add and i am very interested to know if i can have an interview as fast as possible because it caught my eye" (or something similar... i didn't say it in english so don't catch me on word :9) (even if it's a lie) (i have no shame lying on there occasions :9)

so, today morning happened something totally spontaneous.
i called my friends boss about the security job in a control room, this is the ultimate legendary job for a student, you hear about friends of friends who work at it and envy they get payed for 'doing homework' but you never can get there yourself, no one knows how to find one. so i felt pretty lucky to have the number and called 'the boss'. it almost felt as i'm going to get it that easily... apparently no available spots in my city, and since i don't have driving license... i'm doomed. he gave me another number, but no luck with that too.
frustrated i entered the internet and searched for whatever comes first, i found the number of a firm which post was the first to catch my eye and called them cause i felt to angry to wait if they'll get my resume or not.
30 min later i'm in their office + job interview appointment in two days.
i feel like it's not good i declined to do the interview tomorrow,,, but i have a test, so it's no good.

well everything happened too fast ._.
i just worry they will find someone before i get the chance to get there at all :9

Good on you latte!:) I wish I had the courage to do something like that.
I hope you can let us know how the interview goes.

Aw, disappointing. I was going to Portugal for two weeks, but now that's been reduced to just one. Hotel prices are really high. :/

B

Beatrice

Horrible freaking migraine last night. Made me feel feverish. I kept waking up every half hour or so. Ughhhh. Torture. Thank goodness it's over now.

I would keep off the moors but that the only place I can go to clear my head and get away from everything.

I know the feeling, there are some lovely fields near me, at night theres nobody there, it's nice to just feel the breeze and not have to worry about people or the stresses of life.

IGotSeoul

air conditioner broke. am freezing.

will sit on the balcony until proper help arrives.

Last edited:
Thanks to the thread "Something you like alphabetically (in images) ", I now want pepperoni pizza. For two reasons. The first being that I posted a picture of one, the second being that it's reminded me of how bored I am. I've posted on there 3 times in a row.

Please, anyone, break my run of posts. I beg of you.

MrJones

Thanks to the thread "Something you like alphabetically (in images) ", I now want pepperoni pizza. For two reasons. The first being that I posted a picture of one, the second being that it's reminded me of how bored I am. I've posted on there 3 times in a row.

Please, anyone, break my run of posts. I beg of you.
I'm doing the same with in the "post your favourite music" thread...
I need a life