Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Feathers

lol addicted to 'New Posts' button now, and it's all your fault!! :eek::rolleyes:

Noob?! Sounds fitting!! ::p:

Zac, you really must find an improv club or stand-up comedy venue or drama workshop somewhere arround your woods.. or moors, or whatever!!

lol addicted to 'New Posts' button now, and it's all your fault!! :eek::rolleyes:

Noob?! Sounds fitting!! ::p:

Zac, you really must find an improv club or stand-up comedy venue or drama workshop somewhere arround your woods.. or moors, or whatever!!

Ha, no, I'm not really that funny.

B

Beatrice

Bought a new iPod.... pink this time. Happy about that.

My room smells like cat piss. The cat must have sprayed something while she was in here :mad: I have no idea what else the smell could be from. And I have no idea where she did the deed. I'm so pissed. Pardon the pun.

B

Beatrice

LOL! Sorry Beatrice, but that was absolutely the last thing I expected to read. :D

Hehe :D

Turns out I was wrong. It wasn't cat pee. It was a cup with a papertowel soaked in milk that had sat in my room for a few days.... I was eating Oreos in here and forget about it :/ Gross! Who knew old milk with paper towels smelled like cat piss?

I was wondering how I could just wake up one day and suddenly smell it, but not have smelled it when she actually WENT. Duhhhh. It was because the milk had just turned. HAHA. :D

Paahi

omg a relative just called me. I did pretty well talking but didn't have the courage to say no to a dinner invitation. uuh. what will I do.

MrJones

omg a relative just called me. I did pretty well talking but didn't have the courage to say no to a dinner invitation. uuh. what will I do.
I'm completely unable to decline an invitation like this, and I hate it.

Anyway most of the times it turns out to be better than I expected :)