Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I spent the night color coordinating my bookshelves. :rolleyes: Pics are here - they are way, way too big to put on here.

That so cool~ ;D I guess while you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can damn well organize by them.

Though, the nerd in me is screaming THAT'S NOT BY SUBJECT AND/OR ALPHABET. WHAT IS THIS ANARCHY?! WHAT.. WHAT'S GOING ON?!

But the nerd in me is a jerk anyway. ::p:

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm really stressed out, and it's really quiet, I hear phantom noises inside my head. Yesterday when I tried to fall asleep I heard something similar to a vacuum cleaner. When I say "phantom" I mean brain generated sounds, not ghosts.

When it's social pressure I hear people call my name. Just my name, never something else.

truffleshuffle

So today has been crappy. My shower only had cold water being around some of my family is driving me crazy where I just want them to shut up and leave me alone. Putting my head phones and watching a movie on my laptop while traveling doesn't work because the person getting on my nerves is sitting right next to me and we have still at least 4 hours left or 5 before we get there.

JackOfSpades

Ah, there is nothing better than an actual book in hand.

I scoffed at the idea of not physically owning my books for a long time, and only recently began to see some appeal. I'd like to reduce some clutter and minimize, and not have to worry about the logistics of moving them anywhere with me.

U

user deleted

I scoffed at the idea of not physically owning my books for a long time, and only recently began to see some appeal. I'd like to reduce some clutter and minimize, and not have to worry about the logistics of moving them anywhere with me.

I agree completely. It's impossible to store all of my books neatly unless I adorn every wall with shelves. E-books are a practical solution.

jaim38

***Warning: Schizophrenic thoughts here***
I wish those stalkers would stop stalking me. I pray that they don't monitor my life anymore. It feels like I'm being watched 24/7 no matter where I go, even in the bathroom I hear voices. I feel like laughing and crying at the same time. In fact, just a few minutes ago, I was laughing like a maniac and covering my face, in disbelief. Maybe I'm truly going crazy.

Koime

Feels like I'm driving on the interstate and I can only go very slow. Everyone seems to want to get around me, or honks at me. All the while I'm being pressured into going and doing things I don't want to do, or I'm not comfortable doing, but they're still necessary to do so I have no choice. I wonder what it takes to help yourself in this situation, and why it's my number one priority instead of just a nervousness as it is for what seems like the majority. The fact that sometimes mishaps and accidents are inevitable is what scares me most, because I fear these things in a way that it feels like nobody around me can understand. They can only ask why and I can only ask myself why, but all I can do is shrug.

Any tech people think they can help me? I'm in Google Chrome and whenever a YouTube video is posted, it just shows up as a blank rectangle. Did I push something accidentally? Is something out of date? I tried Firefox and everything is fine.