Regrets

arlequin

I have thought it many times, I regret a lot of things and would like to go back in time ti fix it. If every single time I had this thougth I'd get one dollar I'd be a very rich person. I should learn to understand the past can't be changed and look forward.

Olivier25

I get how you feel but most of you are pretty young, in your early 20s often.

just a few step in a direction and life can become so muc more exciting!

a few step can make you feel somewhat different, and that feeling
leads you to do a few step you never did and the new feelings keep changing
and adding etc..

what im trying to say is sometimes because of a few simple steps
which sparked a different kind of emotion in you, it slowly turns
into a snowball going down the mountain, and while it is small
and slower at first, it can quickly pick up speed and get bigger and bigger.

This is the power of momentum.

All of this to say some very nice stuff may be ahead.

I've seen several SA people who were all or nothing.
Basically they were not living at all, yet when they were
able to go about their lives, everything turned upside down
and they have a blast.

P.S. I'm about done with a text I wrote about what helped me most
get rid of my social anxiety. I'll let you guys know about it in the main social anxiety forum.

ricky

My life aint so great, but i got no regrets :D good things happend n bad things happend, ya cant predict wat gona be nxt 8O

The_9th_passenger

young said:
I don't have any regrets. I've learned from every mistake i've made. Sure i wish some things went a better way. Or had a better outcome. But i forget that thought. Or i'd go mad wishing I could change it. You can't change the past. You can only alter the future. That sounds like a hallamark card. w00t!

I agree on that... but still... I hate myself so much for some things I have done wrong...

Maybe Christmas is not my best time of the year to be positive. I've got too much 'depressing-matters' going around my head. Nothing in my life seems to be in the right way.

cocobeware

I regret lots of things.But i think it's important to focus all your energy towards the present and give it your full attention as you cannot change the past it is gone forever.But you can make a desision now to live life to the fullest each day because you can only live one moment at a time.In fact the past dosen't even exist anymore so why worry about it.

It's not who you are that holds you back,It's who you think you're not.(author unknown)

sickofbeinglonely

worrydoll said:
'do not regret the things you have done, only regret those you haven't' oscar wilde.

A friend of mine was talking about Oscar Wilde on the phone the other day! :lol: I didn't realise he said that but it would certainly apply to the way I feel about myself. :(

Septor

I have a lots of regrets.I regret I was so scared with hiding my problem when I was younger I did not get any help then.I regret the fact the I wasted the last 8 year doing nothing.Fallling in a hole i can't get out of.I regret how bitter about the world I have become.Regrets will probably be my death. :cry: