Shy Metalheads??? Am I the only one?

Phoenixx

Can't say I'm as big of a metalhead as some of you guys. ;) I still love it though. I listen to more post-hardcore/"metalcore." (I really don't like that word for some reason lol)

Miss May I - Apologies Are For The Weak - YouTube

In Reference To A Sinking Ship - Bloodline - YouTube

*A bit explicit*
Romance Is Dead - Parkway Drive - YouTube

Love the piano intro to this.​
In Fear and Faith - The Taste of Regret - YouTube

The intro to this I think is insane[-ly awesome]. ::p: The female vocals are great too!​
System Divide - Vagaries of Perception - YouTube

MikeyC

thats exactly what I love about metal, so many subgenres which makes everyone's taste very different and unique
But you know what I hate about metal? The fighting about sub-genres and what the exact one a band falls under. What's "cult" or "poser" metal. I'm finding those mindsets to be so exhausting and childish. I love the music, but I am indifferent about the fans.

Okay, more music I like:

Psyopus - Choker Chain - YouTube
This song made me laugh when I first heard it because of the repeating samples. Well worth a listen.

Teitanblood - Domains Of Darkness And Ancient Evil - YouTube
Teitanblood are a great Spanish death metal band. Evil and filthy, and I love every second of this murky beast of an album!

Sodom-Agent Orange - YouTube
One of my favourite thrash metal bands ever, the mighty Sodom from Germany. They've made a heap of albums and I'm only missing one right now!

Synthetic Breed - Resilience (HQ) - YouTube
Years ago I would never have gotten into this band, but I love this album now. Wonderful clean vocals to mix with the harsh and some tight musicianship.

MikeyC