Single..

Why

been single my whole life and i hate it

tryin to change that tho recently - - but this girl causin me confusion/headache - -

awkwardamanda

I've only ever had one boyfriend and I've been single the past two and a half years. It has it's upside I guess. Sometimes its nice to be free and not have any obligations or the stress of a relationship. But more so, it sucks. I get pretty lonely. But at the moment, I'm better off single. I think I need to try and deal with some of the unappealing aspects of my life first. Not that there are any opportunities anyway. I really don't go out so meeting anyone is pretty much impossible.

coyote

I've been married and divorced twice.

The woman I have been dating for the past 3 years is also divorced.

Things are pretty good now.

We're worried that we'll just screw the whole relationship up if we were to move in together or - even worse - get married!

lunarla

It's really just a fluke that I'm not. I'm so consumed by anxiety and insecurity most of the time and always trying to better myself, etc. I somehow hooked someone though - poor guy. It's a nice feeling, the togetherness and everything. I've grown up a lot! But when I was single it never really bothered me for the reason that I wassss really picky. If that makes any sense. Don't settle for just anyone and work on yourself as an individual, etc.

Lost Girl

I really dont want to find a boyfriend who likes me just because of how i look.
When i dont make any effort i look HORRIBLE!! i want someone who likes me for me.
How corny is that lol

Thats not corny at all! Of course you want someone who likes you and not just your looks.Oh those looks of yours are a curse...here, just because you seem like such a nice girl, I'll make a deal with you - lets swap heads!::p:

agoraphobickatie

man, i love being single! haha.. i've been in three or four serious relationships that lasted a few years each, and they were all back to back, so now i'm straight with being single for a while! haha... i have my "friends with benefits" or whatever (HA!), but i'm not tryin' to date anybody right now. i have a lot of my own sh!t to figure out, lol

DeathMetal

I tried match.com for a while and had no luck. I think I'm just too much of a loser for anyone. I'm not interesting enough, and don't have a high paying job.

Lost Girl

I tried match.com for a while and had no luck. I think I'm just too much of a loser for anyone. I'm not interesting enough, and don't have a high paying job.
I don't agree with the loser part at all! From what I know of you, I like you. Easily. And I don't think there are too many women out there that care all that much about having a lot of money, really.
Don't think of yourself that way please. ::(:

Nack

Banned
lol for real..send me a message ;) lol

^ I can't help but LOL, and then *roll eyes*

Back on topic: Being single suck, no one to talk to/hang out with and smooch with. Why do you think I'm on here all the time? Exactly... *bang head on wall*

Vences

I think i might try plentyoffish
it cant hurt now can it :D

Its really popular. You'll probably get dozens of emails withing the first few days. For me, though, I seem to attract a lot of the kinds of girls I'm not attracted to at all.

Tiercel

I think the next relationship i get in will be with someone with anxiety, maybe then it will work.
idk all else has failed, so maybe someone with the same mindset will be good for me.

Good luck with that. I tried that about a year ago. And I was only half joking when I wrote it. But even a little bit of humor didn't help.

My biggest problem with being single is that I don't feel complete, like there's a part missing from the middle of my chest that everyone else has. And that's the main reason I hate holidays so much, especially Christmas. And whenever I'm out and see something beautiful, one of the first things I inevitably wish for is that I had someone to share it with. Whether it's moonrise on an empty beach or just a little songbird, my thoughts always go something like "OOH!.... oh."

The main thing I want is just someone to be there. But I've tried just about everything I can think of, and I still haven't met anyone. I can't seem to even get a penpal, let alone anything remotely resembling a date. And it just leaves me feeling so lonely and hollow.

Above all, I've always been afraid of not being good enough. Whether it's in regards to sports, relationships, art, or anything. So it doesn't really help much when, no matter what I do or try to do, I end up not being good enough. I once heard a friend say (not to me), "You're a loser at the game of LIFE." And I've always thought he should have been talking to me, because.... Well.... ::eek::

And I apologize for this rambling blob of negativity. I've been dealing with a terrible head cold the past two days, so my personality has finally gotten down to the level of my looks. ;)

But don't lower your standards just to make someone else happy, Chlo. There is a Mr. Right out there, and he's worth waiting for.