Single..

Somewhere along the line I just stopped caring that I am single.
It is my problem and nobody else's. Sure if a good women comes along
that will probably raise my interest but has not been the case for a few
years now. Sometimes I do wonder if I am too picky.

Chlo: May be you can find somebody interesting here on SPW that lives
in your region?

So what if I'm single. It doesn't bother me in the least.
What does bother me, though, is people nagging me about this.

Anthem of the Angels

I'm fine with being single ATM, but it would really feel good if I had someone to give me that much needed support and attention. This sucks... ::(:

Ignace

I'm single, and I will for a loooong time. I think it would be the best for me to have a gf with SA too.

AGR

No I dont really mind,I would rather wait out for a nice reserved girl,but I do mind that today you arent worth much being a guy and not having a girlfriend or not wanting to hit everything that moves,specially by guys:rolleyes:,so I am always put down because of this,just yesterday one guy was being a pain in the ass about this,asking if I like girls,calling me to go to brothels,something that I would never do and etc.

Last edited:

Pink_Paula

Being single doesn't bother me, i had a loooong time when i was without a boyfriend and i actually enjoyed being able to do my own thing without having to worry about someone else lol

Pink_Paula

Yes! lol Though, I know myself too well. Being single, I would end up sexually frustrated because I'm picky about sexual partners and then I would also become lonely if I go too long without affection. Though, I can go longer without affection than other things. lol Yes, I am impossible. ::p:

Nooooo you're not impossible at all, i'm kind of the same one of the main things i miss when i'm single is sex ::eek:: and affection comes a close second, i'm a fussy bugger as well so when i meet someone i'm compatible with that way then i try and hold on to them for as long as possible lol

Luke1993

Yes I would like a girlfriend because I get so lonely sometimes but I don't think I will be having a relationship any time soon because I'm not very interesting lol so I'm trying to improve myself so that I have more of a chance of finding someone.

BlackKids

I'm enjoying been single at the minute. I'm not really looking for someone but at the same time I am.
All the relationships I've been in I've never really felt sexual satisfied. I can't shake the feeling that someone better is out there. Maybe its just programmed deep in my head to erm, spread my seed ;)
Personally I blame the internet. I mean I wouldnt know about 95% of the things I do if It wasnt for the web.

Glumlock

I don't like being single... but i really don't have much to offer anyone. I'm a student with no money - most of the money i have will go on my rent and food and tuition fees.

I've never even had sex :/

Had girlfriends... but none of them lasted for very long.

meh :/

mrb

Do you mind been single, i hate it.
I get offers but there always from the wrong people !!

im single :) and im a nice guy your mother would love me :) prob cos im as old as your mother thats why we would get on so well , er your mother and me not you and me :confused: course if you wanted to date me id certainly think about it :D

awkwardamanda

There's one more thing I should add. Maybe being single wouldn't be so bad if I was actually content with the rest of my social life, or the rest of my life in general. But I'm not. So being single is just one more reason life sucks.

mrb

err actually i lied im spoken for so thats the end of that then :rolleyes: big sigh it could have been a wonderfull romance or your worst nightmare LOL :cool::D

Remus

Staff member
Have you ever made a serious post mrb? :cool:

I've been single for more years than with someone, can't really say it made me more happier, just not quite as lonely