Sleeping problems

Danfalc

Banned
Another thing I suspect Piracetam is doing me good for the quality of sleep. Worth a try but it will be probably harder to get in the UK, I don't know.

Apparantly its illegal to import it into the uk,with or without a perscription.

Lea

Banned
Apparantly its illegal to import it into the uk,with or without a perscription.

Really, where did you get it from? I did a bit of search now and it seems like it's not approved only in the US.. In the UK you can get it from www.qhi.co.uk, or there is this site: Nootropil for increase memory Piracetam generic, it says you can buy it from any medical store. Still if you couldn't get it, you can try choline bitartrate which is available in health food stores (Holland&Barrett for example). People take it for vivid dreams and lucid dreaming.

As for Piracetam, it's regarded as a very safe drug, my therapist said it's given even to children and has less side effects than vitamins.

Danfalc

Banned
Really, where did you get it from?

My head apparantly :D I just went back and read the site,and it said "legal" not illegal.Your right.Ive never really heard about Nootropic drugs before.i do also get violent dreams though so I might look into choline bitartrate after I run it past my doctor.But I would prefer to get my sleeping back by natrual means if I can first.

Still thanks for the info :).

FOR REAL

Banned
can you send files in here? they are isohunt links and i dont think im allowed to do that.
self hypnosis and deep sleep tapes work for me.
melatonin too as someone mentioned above
long walks at night
or if all else fails,
watch a cricket match

Danfalc

Banned
can you send files in here? they are isohunt links and i dont think im allowed to do that.
self hypnosis and deep sleep tapes work for me.
melatonin too as someone mentioned above
long walks at night
or if all else fails,
watch a cricket match

haha yeah Cricket would probaly bore me to sleep :) And nah you cant send files in here matey otherwise you might get into trouble,but you could pm the names or links,that would be appreciated.

Ive actualy been doing a bit better these past few days,just the hard way of setting my alarm and forcing myself to get up early even if I havnt slept much.

206Raider

I have terrible sleeping patterns. One day I'll get up at 8am and the next it will be 2pm. Sometimes at night I just don't feel like sleeping, don't think it's insomnia but I just will stay up til like 4am. Once I get a job and go back to school it will give me a good reason to have a steady habit but right now it's hard when most days there isn't that much to do anyway.

Noca

Banned
I cant sleep either at night. My body wants to sleep only at inappropriate times such as wanting to sleep when I have to wake up for school.

Krista

My sleeping pattern is always messed up as well, it's great to smoke a bowl before bed :eek:..is that appropriate to say on here, lol?

FOR REAL

Banned
My sleeping pattern is always messed up as well, it's great to smoke a bowl before bed :eek:..is that appropriate to say on here, lol?

haha, you think smoking a bowl is bad!! my friend tried to smoke a fork, and he tried to light it on the toaster.

FOR REAL

Banned
Lol, not bong although I have one named Marley and he's my best friend. I just meant my glass piece. And you sir (FOR REAL) are a loon::p:. A funny one at that.

listen miss mexico, you better start reading the rulebook! your not supposed to tell lies ;)

FOR REAL

Banned
Miss Mexico, lol. You must be the reason why some girl assumed I was not from the states but indeed from Mexico :eek:

aye aye, fair enough!!
i might be a nutcase, i enjoy every moment of it (when im awake)

i tried to join mafia wars on facebook but it was too fukin complicated!! so i shall remain here until i get banned :D

Krista

aye aye, fair enough!!

i tried to join mafia wars on facebook but it was too fukin complicated!! so i shall remain here until i get banned :D

Well don't try too hard, I enjoy the random chuckle I get from you :)

johnny 85

aye aye, fair enough!!

hes rite, when i was on facebook my mate decided to get me to join 1 of his gangs tingys. i did nt have a clue what to do really :confused: silly game anyway :mad:::(: