The dreaded crotch sweat :(

No guys do not get rid of your "Man stank" :)

I agree that soap is good. Also diet. The smell of sweat is related
to what you eat.
Easy example, if you eat a lot of garlic you will have that not so
fresh smell when you sweat.

MariahCarey

lmao at this thread

i suggest shaving your pubes, i am a female and ive noticed if i'm doing sports or being active alot, whilst having a bushy privates, its gonna stank

but when i have shaved, it doesnt smell at all....sweat can linger around the pubes, build bacteria and eventually, make the whole of your private parts smell, so shave the bush!!

apollo

sorry to bring this thread up again, but summer is near

its time to stock up on e45 cream.

Umm. I dunno what to say about this one. This thread is the oddest and funniest I've seen. It's called duck butter here.

the summer is coming, stock up on e45 cream....I laughed when I saw that For Real. sorry you are indeed. hahaha

Kanye West

Since this is just an internet forum I will admit I love that smell. There is this mustyness to it that my nose loves. I put my hand down there all the time and get a good wiff. I like the smell or gas too.

skillzx3

lol. i was just wondering, does anyone feel that their balls become saggy when they are sweaty?
any1 ever tried puttin driclor/drysol down there? bad idea?

Masychefx2

Banned
can you not like mount some mini lynx sprays in ur pants 2 or 3 so when u get the sweat u can release a spray down there. Mount em in ur pants like sow them inside.

Masychefx2

Banned
I think there are flaws in my design (work in progress)

you have to drop your pants and then spray then walk into spray maybe a fan system can be added to give maximum performance?

also warning lights on the rear to show spraying in progress.

Sprawling

Creative indeed. Maybe we can bottle the crotch sweat and possibly sell it as a male pheromone spray.

If women on ebay can sell used panties, us males can sell our crotch sweat.

Any ideas for a fancy slogan?

Crotch Sweat: New improved pump spray for the manly musk she deserves.

AimeeSP

How about you carry around some baby wipes and when you feel really sweaty go to the toilet and wipe around your private bits? I know it won't stop the sweating but it'll freshen you up. :) they attach them on some sanitary towels here for ladys when it's our time of the month lol!

Eam

I keep forgetting there are lots of people from outside the US on here. :D I was like what the heck is lynx? It's like a rip-off of axe or such.

Also, no offense to OP because I'm sure he's long gone, but I don't think body spray is the answer for BO. lol. :)

I always thought Axe was the rip-off. Lynx is a much cooler name ;)

Sprawling

Using the wipes can offer simple easy temporary solution. I never thought of such an easy idea.

May I suggest that one should also stay away from boxer shorts. Sweat, along with rubbing of the privates can cause a rash. Cotton briefs still seem to work the best... for me that is. I do not have the odor problem, yet definitely soak through my briefs during the warm months.

okay, i have been having this problem since it started when i turned 20. i don't really know how to handle it. it's going to sweat no matter what. does anyone have any solutions for the smell? lol. i know it's embarassing but can you guys recommend any sprays or powders etc. that will work for the smell? thanks.

What's your diet like?