The dreaded crotch sweat :(

Sansibar

There seems to be a special powder for your problem:
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/butt-sweat-11462/page-2/

"Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated to absorb excess sweat and reduce frictional skin irritation. It is Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, and extreme sports. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don’t let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!"
Relieve the friction of monkey butt and painful butt rash, when you ride, sweat and sit. | Anti Monkey Butt Powder

Bama_Heath

okay, i have been having this problem since it started when i turned 20. i don't really know how to handle it. it's going to sweat no matter what. does anyone have any solutions for the smell? lol. i know it's embarassing but can you guys recommend any sprays or powders etc. that will work for the smell? thanks.

I only have two solutions for you brother. Scrub yo stuff everyday and then when you get out the shower douse that mess in baby powder. The baby powder will keep things dry so there will be no sweat or smell. Hope this helps.