The picture that goes with your name

IckyThump

i picked mine because ive always been afraid that people want me to leave them alone, ive always been so scared that im one of those "irritating people" which im not worried about anymore because i recently went through something that i never want to feel again and ive become more angry inside and i really dont care anymore.

limetree

<-- because I may seem cold and aloof to most people but sometimes I feel as though I'm melting on the inside due to my sensitivity and intense emotions.
I like the snowman's subtle, kind smile, I think it's very earnest, and it resonates with how I feel when I am unable to articulate myself. I also like how the head looks like a cartoonish full moon, giving it a pensive quality. On another forum my username is lumikuu (snowmoon), I wish I could change it here too.

davidburke

its lexa doig (Rommie from Andromeda) I am currently obsessed with Andromeda. It shows who i am, a sci-fi/fan geek

DarkSeeker

Why did you choose the picture you did to go with your nickname?

Because I like to kill bad feelings. I laugh at my own misery and misery of others. Nothing personal, but living in a chaotic cruel world doesn't mean in anyway that I have to live wading in sorrows, so why not turning that frown upside down? Isn't that all we strive for in the end?

hippiechild

Because I thought that, as hippiechild, it was most appropriate to have peace-girl-child as an avatar. Her expression is rather telling, a mixture of disdain and fear...

also, peace-hippie-girl just makes me smile :)

lunarla

Florals makes me feel nice. I covered one of my walls in cheesy floral wall paper, lol. I love it though. Also there's no way that I ever put a photo of myself as a display pic.

Luke1993

As you can see on my picture there are stickmen. The grey ones are in relationships who surround the black stick man on his own.

Lol I'm the black stick man if you haven't already guessed.

FOR REAL

Banned
jah_is_real_375x335.jpg

brokenfingers04

Because I like to kill bad feelings. I laugh at my own misery and misery of others. Nothing personal, but living in a chaotic cruel world doesn't mean in anyway that I have to live wading in sorrows, so why not turning that frown upside down? Isn't that all we strive for in the end?

LOL. I do the same thing and I agree with you. Enjoy the good and the bad. Thats what lifes all about anyway. Love it all.

This was my first avatar:
Http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30374/594411-th_evil_smile_large.jpg

Last edited: