The picture that goes with your name

J.Christine.89

I chose this picture because it's so dreamy. I mean, a girl underwater with an umbrella just about to touch a fish? Can it get more dreamy than that? lol It also looks so graceful. I have this pic simply because it fits my idea of beauty and grace.

Pookah

I chose mine because Vincent Valentine is a badass and Vincent in Chaos form is an exponential badass.

Note: Didn't see lunatic's reason until after I wrote mine I promise. :p

ilmatross

It's my face :D

It's mostly a placeholder until I can find something more interesting, I'm extremely picky when it comes to images that represent me.

It's the third thing I've painted. I'm still learning to do it well. I like to paint 'happy things' because I'm unhappy in real life and I don't see many people genuinely happy either. Someday, I hope to paint people living with some serenity in a beautiful world.

Tiercel

A friend only introduced me to Focus several days ago. I watched a video of a live performance from '73, saw the faces Thijs van Leer was making and instantly realized the value as a forum avatar.

Ergo... *shifts eyes to left*

sanitariumcalls

I picked the pic of Tohru and cat Kyo b/c they are meant for each other, and that particular part of the anime makes me cry like a kid every time :p