The picture that goes with your name

Kato

My avatar is a representation of skeleton masks over the skull. The skull image is a mask and what you see is a mask over my life which is how people perceive my life.

Only my wife gets to see me with my masks off and hence the real me. I cannot stand to look at myself that way. So maybe, she knows me better than I do?

I am not sure why I would use such a subtle creative way to relate myself..

U

userremoved

I think I chose this picture because it made absolutely no sense to me.

Silvox Black

My avatar is meant to be animated, however gif. is not supported as an avatar format apparently, so I have the still image of my fursona. His name is Silvox Black, the same as my username here. He is derived from the universe of Dragonlance.

My avatar is meant to be animated, however gif. is not supported as an avatar format apparently, so I have the still image of my fursona. His name is Silvox Black, the same as my username here. He is derived from the universe of Dragonlance.

In a rather daring set of mind, I must. Perhaps too bold. Perhaps this is merely coincidence. That projected ominous tone. It may be disrespectful, keep it clean an non-destructive I will.

However, if destructive or intrusive this is, let me know. This will allow me to apologize as personally as I can.

'black cloak'

Nicely done.

Overload

Mine is from an anime called "Welcome To The NHK." It is the main character, Satou-Kun. He is crippled by anxiety, and spends all his time indoors.

Liam17

Well i love my guitar, and thought i'd be brave and put me in the picture. After all it may seem easy, but actually quite difficult. Feeling better about it now though though :)